Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her constantly calling it the 'rona and referring to the long covid crew is making me want to vom on my own keyboard.

Thankyou!
I just hate the fact that she's treating it as if it's her entire personality despite the fact she's done nothing to support people whose family members have actually died from it - once again it's all about her.

Reactions: 46
This is the...3rd? Maybe 4th? massive delete spree of the year.

If she used Twitter in a professional way, she wouldn't need to do this every few months. The idiot is getting rid of all her weird lies and inconsistencies - but also all the stuff that's good for her career, like her #sponcon Express menu, or all her recipe tweets, or that 2-minute video with Marcus Rashford that she retweeted 7.000 times.

Maybe her New Year's Resolution is to start tweeting like a responsible, professional adult?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This is amazing. She’s angrily plonking away on the piano with one hand and furiously deleting tweets with the other

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Amirite in thinking there is no "mass delete" on Twitter? She must be sooo desperate to cover her lies tracks. It must be so tedious, especially for one so seriously ill.

Bawbag
There is, in a roundabout way. She’ll be paying for a third party service that uses the Twitter API and can perform mass actions like mass deletes or unfollows. I’ve got some scripts that use the same API that mass scrape her tweets, disappointed I haven’t done one recently but as everyone else has pointed out we’ve got more compelling print screens in these threads...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Woah that’s an insane amount of tweets to delete!
She’s either been reading here, or perhaps she’s worried about her latest stream of twitter BS leading people to googling her and subsequently discovering tattle/receipts, so she’s trying some damage control. The whole thing is so odd!

Reactions: 36
This is the...3rd? Maybe 4th? massive delete spree of the year.

If she used Twitter in a professional way, she wouldn't need to do this every few months. The idiot is getting rid of all her weird lies and inconsistencies - but also all the stuff that's good for her career, like her #sponcon Express menu, or all her recipe tweets, or that 2-minute video with Marcus Rashford that she retweeted 7.000 times.

Maybe her New Year's Resolution is to start tweeting like a responsible, professional adult?
I have genuinely seen teenagers on Twitter with more self-awareness than her. Most kids come out and apologise for something bad they'd posted - deleting everything shows she's once again avoiding responsibility for her actions

Reactions: 41
There's a twitter account called tweetsMPsdelete which is good for any tweets of hers retweeted by MPs.

What has prompted the mass delete though? A telling off from BB? Has she deleted the Del Monte tweets too?

Maybe the bit where I mentioned she had said she was out shopping whilst L had symptoms and they should have therefore both been isolating? Looks pretty bad for somebody in the media to have their BB/SO/OH/whatever the hell they are scampering to ASDA . As it does for somebody who commutes between their address and their BB/SO.OH/whatever the hell they are when they're in tier 4.

Reactions: 37
In her reply to the LK thing she said L was in week 8 of covid. No element of the time line makes any sense does it. She was blathering on about streaking naked in front of a zoom call L was on not that long ago, so she must have been around her.
think LC in that tweet is long covid and not Louisa

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She actually lives on Twitter and thinks it’s so important, so she thinks that deleting tweets will just magically erase stuff she’s done. S’ok Jack Tattle is way better and we have it all here in screenshot form 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Now Louisa is getting some heat from the Times article, people are paying an interest in her covid timeline. Jack's twitter feed essentially in all but name reveals Louisa to be having all sorts of engagements with her mum, filming commitments, bike rides, not to mention sharing a house with a school-attending child with a step-family and a scampering smol pixie who has been travelling the country on photoshoots and filming (and just general yomping around). Now *if* Louisa had been lying about where she was staying to her bosses (or anyone, really), it might start to look pretty bad for her. She might be pretty ticked off at our plucky heroine and her twitter addiction right now - hence delete fest.

No bleeping sympathy for either of them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
The more I see the way she acts with other people, the more I believe she's got some sort of personality disorder...

Reactions: 35
There's a twitter account called tweetsMPsdelete which is good for any tweets of hers retweeted by MPs.

What has prompted the mass delete though? A telling off from BB? Has she deleted the Del Monte tweets too?
Maybe someone mentioned reporting her for breaking self-isolation rules with the chippy tweets?

Don't want to get one of those £1k fines. That's like, two Cotswolds sideboards.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
God she's exhausting. I just want to cuddle up with Nibbles and....the other sheep and drink Baileys. Need to save my strength for the full moon 🌝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.