Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the paper butterflies with jobs for SB to do written on them every time he says he's bored? I wonder if she is still using that tactic.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is.....is this a bad time to ask about the posting of the beige cards....?

I... I just feel like she's got so much else going on that it really would be unkind of the squiggles to mention it...😳

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The wired smells of long covid are fish and sulphur, I guess as shemainly eats fish with eggs she just assumes she’s always had covid?

Edit- can’t be asked to fix it. You know what I meant

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Not sure if LC is fed up with Jack getting up in her niche, but she received a nice 'like' from Krish mate. The Head of News at Channel 4 has responded with a total of 8 laughing emojis to two senior colleagues at the company, but has chosen not to respond to these two more news-related enquires.

1609089631077.png

1609089958668.png

1609091876174.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The abduction claim is quite possibly the most outrageous thing she's ever thrown out to create a smokescreen. It's yet another thing people won't feel able to question the credibility of because if it genuinely happened, it's a seriously traumatic event. Personally I would have found it more believable had she not added the bit about being mute afterwards.

I feel like I'm tripping balls when she does her distortion of the fabric of space-time act. She's completed long COVID mate in record time, like a video game speedrun. Incredible. Why don't you (gently, slowly) get bent you tremendous pea-brained pillock?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
I never thought I'd roll my eyes at hearing of a child's abduction, but honestly, if Jack told me the sky was blue, I'd go and have a look out of the window just to be sure. What a load of utter tosh.
It doesn’t appear anyone’s (gently, softly, tentatively) asked her about that, who would?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She really does continue to excel beyond all expectations.

I think we all knew covid would land at her feet sooner or later but this is exceptional. Are we 10 days in? But she's claiming 3 weeks and now to be a long covid sufferer.

And Louisa isnt much better.

Reactions: 52
An amount of comments on the article about Louisa Compton. General trend:

- Possibly not the most sensible time of year (December) to be going out on super-long bike rides in the rain and lowering your immune system in the middle of a pandemic;
- Fit, mid-life / young lady has bad viral infection for 2 weeks - and?
- People who make the news shouldn’t be the news;
- How does anyone know it’s the new strain?

Strangely not one mention of the extremely famous Jack Monroe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Read the room, thousands of people are no longer able to do their jobs because they have no jobs now!!

And I thought the thread took a turn yesterday!

Again, surprised the abduction wouldn't have had an effect on the fostering. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned already.

Fuming at her absolute bullshit timeline/long covid/three weeks/wagon trainers/photoshoots etc.

Anyway, in more amusing news when Mr IW read the dream tweet out our 6 year old asked what we were talking about. We answered, "Oh, just that woman again who annoys mummy and daddy".

And 6yo said..

"Oh, the one who acts like a child by writing everything she got for Christmas down? Who even does that? Why is she behaving like a child? Even I didn't write a list of what I got and I am a child".

(This sounds absolutely made up but I swear my child said those exact words!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’d just like to applaud all of you for your restraint in not scampering right off to her timeline and exposing her sh*t. I’m just baffled at her gall to be honest - while simultaneously incredibly impressed at how you predicted her lies before she comes up with them (or inspired her!!)
Oh how I long for an innocent squiggle to innocently point out her inconsistencies - or to suggest that for a fuller timeline she checks on here!

Reactions: 59
An amount of comments on the article about Louisa Compton. General trend:

- Possibly not the most sensible time of year (December) to be going out on super-long bike rides in the rain and lowering your immune system in the middle of a pandemic;
- Fit, mid-life / young lady has bad viral infection for 2 weeks - and?
- People who make the news shouldn’t be the news;
- How does anyone know it’s the new strain?

Strangely not one mention of the extremely famous Jack Monroe.
That whole 'article' is such a tit show. What does 'superfit' mean? Why is anyone surprised a 44 year old is feeling tit while having covid 19? The suggestion it was the new strain and that this was why she had a 'bad' case. All of it taken from a twitter thread. Piss poor 'journalism '

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.