Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to predict the number of meals she'll make over the next few weeks that will be described as some variant on "the first thing I've been able to taste in a month"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
She’s literally posted that she was abducted and it’s not even the most bonkers thing today. Tattle is like, ‘yeah sure but what about Strava logs and also your massive fish shipment’. Great days.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Why is she saying I'm not a therapist? You don't need to be a therapist to listen to someone who's suffering and offer some sympathetic words? In fact it's a very damaging assumption that you do.
I'd understand it if she set actual boundaries on her use of Twitter but she bleeping doesn't.
Ironically she has actually claimed to be a therapist-but-had-no-qualifications because of her parents' foster kids.
She has, in the past put in print that she is abundantly qualified to be a therapist and that us why her 'DMs are open as the 5th emergency service'.She wrote, several times, that she spent years sitting at her parents' kitchen table, listening to all the foster kids pour their hearts out. She stated she 'single handedly saved those children'. I tit you not, she actually wrote this.
When she adds this to answering the phones for the Fire Brigade and being an actual bleeping prophet, she truly, truly believes she is a full on mental health guru.
I'm not being flippant, she has actually stated all of the above. All of it is documented.
She is so insulting and dangerous

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
Honestly, I’m literally flabbergasted at her child abduction bullshit. As others have said, if she told me it was raining, I’d still look out the window to check. She’s an absolute throbber. She’s no sense of taste yet had chippy last night? Eh?

Reactions: 45
She’s literally posted that she was abducted and it’s not even the most bonkers thing today. Tattle is like, ‘yeah sure but what about Strava logs and also your massive fish shipment’. Great days.
I laughed out loud at this. Its bleeping INSANE! What is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I hate that Ryan Riley has jumped into this, I really like him and his Life Kitchen project. I had short term chemo-related anosmia during The Horror and it was tit and I feel so terrible for anyone left with this awful symptom after this terrible virus. It sucks so much of the daily joy out of life — well it’s just perfect for Jack, really. But good luck to Ryan with this new cookbook, particularly if it saves the nation from another bootstrap cook abomination

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I am no Dickens and I don't encourage her awful writing but her imagination alone good sell stuff to rival j k Rowling. She doesnt half spout of some shite. Honestly what do the people that know her in real think.

We know people that like to spin a good yarn but nothing I have ever heard compares to the stuff she comes up with she's like a bleeping time traveller. I have done everything in the whole world twice... So there. Oh, oh and I still only RENT.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can't stop laughing, every time I see mention of it! It's so absurd!! Just the way it was dropped in there in the middle of all these other nonsensical tweets. 'Jack Monroe child abduction' is one to go down in history.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I hate that Ryan Riley has jumped into this, I really like him and his Life Kitchen project. I had short term chemo-related anosmia during The Horror and it was tit and I feel so terrible for anyone left with this awful symptom after this terrible virus. It sucks so much of the daily joy out of life — well it’s just perfect for Jack, really. But good luck to Ryan with this new cookbook, particularly if it saves the nation from another bootstrap cook abomination
His responses to the tweets calling her out scream damage control to me. I imagine he took her at face value (if you haven’t been following her tweets closely you probably would, esp if you know about L) and didn’t realise so tweeted with good intentions. And happily he’s got in her niche before she had the chance, and she can’t turn on him as he’s a blue tick and did it to help her.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Ryan is super lovely and was very kind to me when I spoke to him a while back about how to help a relative eat when she was going through chemo. He would absolutely believe she was being genuine here and would want to help her.

It pains me massively that he’s friendly with her to be honest 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I used to wish to record the narc I worked with, so that I could play it back and they would have to be confronted by the facts of what they said...we all know by now that narcs can see actual videos o& them doing X and will still believe they didn’t do it. It is fascinating watching it in motion today.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
90F28E25-DDA9-4815-8307-A8DAE403B3A0.jpeg

“Oi you!”, said Fagin, as he shuffled across the playground towards the urchin. “Wot you doin’ round ‘ere?”. Little Jack paused, trembling because the odd man wasn’t whispering asides to her. “I don’t know you, sorry”, she said. “Wotchu mean?”, said Fagin, “you’re one of me urchins. I need you for robbin’ and other nefarious stuff.” Jack paused, looking quizzical (whilst making a mental note of the word ‘nefarious’ for mis-use later) and shook her head. “I don’t know wot you mean”, she said, “I snare people using the net”. “The net!? Nets is for catchin’ fish”, said the bedraggled ruffian. “No, I can use an ‘inter-net’ to catch out lots of folks, many to busy or middle-class to check the stories or timelines, and by the time anyone realises, I’ve changed chaoses and moved on”. Fagin looked intrigued. “Tell me, young ‘un, can you teach me this internetty thing?”. “Sure”, said the urchin, “but we’d better make it look like an abduction, to help feed the narrative later on”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
How long till she asks for people to send pictures of ‘cute doggos’ Quick look over there, over there! Over there!!

Honestly do her followers not see the non-stop lies discrepancies in her tall tales?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I am no Dickens and I don't encourage her awful writing but her imagination alone good sell stuff to rival j k Rowling. She doesnt half spout of some shite. Honestly what do the people that know her in real think.

We know people that like to spin a good yarn but nothing I have ever heard compares to the stuff she comes up with she's like a bleeping time traveller. I have done everything in the whole world twice... So there. Oh, oh and I still only RENT.
Remember , above everything else ......she is not hard work to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Anyone want to predict the number of meals she'll make over the next few weeks that will be described as some variant on "the first thing I've been able to taste in a month"?
Oh duck, it's a new variant of 'first time I've been happy in a long time/first time I've had light in my eyes for a long time'

• Haha
Reactions: 62
"WE ARE AWARE OF THE DREAMS"

This is all getting a bit too Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

It is just the tedious predictability of the Long Covid thing, you'd have bet your house on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can't stop laughing, every time I see mention of it! It's so absurd!! Just the way it was dropped in there in the middle of all these other nonsensical tweets. 'Jack Monroe child abduction' is one to go down in history.
It's an instant classic. I do love the way it was so casually dropped in too. I expect we will be welcoming some new fraus in the coming weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.