Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just been scrolling through the call4fish instagram page and my bullshit detector has just exploded.

They feature lots of collabs with chefs and cooks. Oddly when I googled I could find no mention of either a food bank donation or JM's recipes. They are a fish supplier directory so I don't see how they would donate to a food bank anyway?

Like duck this was a surprise delivery "thankyou" gift.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
You’re right @Captainmouse. Spoke to Test and Trace nearly every day when I had it. Then my family members’ phones started ringing too after I’d named them as contacts.

They ask where you’ve been, whether you’ve been on public transport, who you’ve spent more than 15 minutes with within 14 days of your first symptoms. Whether contacts wore face coverings blah blah blah. Surely she’d have shared the drama?
Just going back to this, do any of the people listed on the photo shoot have insta or twitter? Does anybody know?

Reactions: 12
Thoughts and prayers to all of you affected by the fate of the scallops. They’re up there with Terry and Viv now, they don’t know what torture she’s going to inflict on them. They’re at peace 🙏🏻
It’s what they would have wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m trying to work out the Rona timeline and my head hurts!
11th December - L goes down with it (as she’s on day 13)
14th December - Jack needs to isolate because of SB’s teacher/something else/REASONS OK?
16th December - Jack mentions the adults (note plural) in the house are horribly unwell.
17th December - Jack is officially Rona’d up.
So either L was showing symptoms for four days before Jack isolated while they were sharing a house or there is another horribly unwell adult to add to the equation?

Just noticed the make of the yellow stickered cake husband has been munching on. Can’t be our Jack’s as it’s not filled with beetroot, anchovy and mussels.

View attachment 357791
can't be Jack's: it contains BUTTERcream.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m dense...what do you mean?
When I used to visit my ex-brother in law at a hospital he couldn't just walk out of, there seemed to be no bright colours.
Nothing that could be 'excitable'.
ETA.. If you stare at the fish photo and squint, it blurs to the colours I saw.

Reactions: 13
April:
Screenshot_20201223-202642_Twitter.jpg

December:
Screenshot_20201223-202927_Twitter.jpg

(Apart from these, they've sent her two other tweets which aren't worth posting, and she didn't reply to them).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Ooohhhhh so they sent her free fish and she made out it was because they were 'feeding the poors' together to keep her poverty campaigner cred. Now it makes perfect sense.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
They follow Jack on Twitter but AFAIK Jack does not follow them.

They do not follow each other on Instagram AFAIK.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That is a huge amount of fresh fish, especially if what she has shown is only about half? Agree she is completely tone deaf for pointing out how much she has been gifted 🙄.

We buy the occasional local fish box through our veg box company, and for around 4 types of fish it's £20. What she has there would cost a huge amount, what a waste to gift it all to her 🙁.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Wasn’t Louisa doing her public strava bike rides from the crappy bungalow according to a coven expert?
Was. Not public anymore.
Which is a shame if she likes chasing segments and doing challenges.
Suspect the bike ride was the Sat, so the 12th. Fits in with timeline (I know some will say 11th!) too

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.