Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today has been quite the day. All I will say is if anyone deserves to spend Christmas alone it's JM.

I feel for anyone else in this position but I cannot and will not give any benefit of the doubt to this foul, bullying, con artist ever again.
I get where you're coming from. I started off just frustrated by her constant lying and failure to make the most of the many great opportunities she's been given. The two things that actively made me despise her were the way she treated Barbara and that speech she did implying that the government take peoples children off them if they speak out about poverty whilst claiming benefits.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Gutted that her babydaddy is “single AFAIK” so no stepmum bitchfest whatsapp 😞

I’m sure he’s delighted she’s broadcasting his dry-dicked status far and wide to her snivelling fans, though, purely because she can’t be fucked to google tier 4 rules.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
And it's lies anyway, if she can walk to Asda she can certainly walk to her local Lidl. She just doesn't want to 🙄.
It does not make sense at all. I suspect that she wants to get approached by Asda, also because she mentioned ASDA butter in that Express article.
No way I could have done without Aldi and Lidl for the past year. They have cheap but very tasty BUTTER, btw.

Reactions: 42
She’s just finding ways to talk about herself and how great she is, as per. Children with separated parents can cross between households, which had been the case always and is the case now.... it’s the work of a moment to Google it. Yes, yes, they have a wonderful relationship. I have friends who have toxic bastard exes and they can’t even speak to each other, same crossover principles apply! And he’s single? That was nice if her to put his private info out there. She’s disgusting. Just go back to bed you lazy foul witch!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Can’t wait for her handwritten notes setting out all the ways she can mix with people, complete with 15-year old cloud underlining and highlighter pens.

duck off. I don’t want to go to that overpriced bleeping shithole.
Amazing isn't it, how Jack can come up to Edinburgh and it's no bleeping problem but as soon as down south is affected it's the fault of 'Northerners'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Can SB see his dad even though he is isolating from teacher, and his mum and BB (?) have COVID? Surely it’s a terrible idea to spread corona to the other household?!?

Reactions: 37
Can SB see his dad even though he is isolating from teacher and his mum and BB (?) have COVID? Surely it’s a terrible idea to spread corona to the other household?!?
She's so feverishly delirious she's forgotten she's meant to have COVID and be in isolation with SB.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Screenshot_20201219-191915~2.png

The adverts in Tattle are so.... Niche. But this one looks like the creation of our favourite lasagne ingredient

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Oh Kirsty. Promoting the article in The Scotsman and then you’re suddenly signed up to spam emails?!

923E94E7-896A-4F6F-8D5C-2918A840AADC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.