Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nice person I follow on Twitter has just engaged with her comfort food gibberish. Good people being reduced to squiggles, it breaks your heart.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Okay sorry to clog the thread with something that does not add to the discussion. Been sporadically reading from time to time for months and made an account recently to get the receipts. Wtf are the sloppies? Assuming something to do with her meals being "slop" but skimming the past few threads and the constant reference to it and I am LOST. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Okay sorry to clog the thread with something that does not add to the discussion. Been sporadically reading from time to time for months and made an account recently to get the receipts. Wtf are the sloppies? Assuming something to do with her meals being "slop" but skimming the past few threads and the constant reference to it and I am LOST. 😂

hello and welcome. the sloppies are our amazing awards for various jack chaoses that will be presented *tonight*!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Jack actually needs a shataff. The ‘bum gun’ means you never need a toilet brush again, silicone or otherwise. The things you learn in the Middle East.

AD1B3070-EB27-4556-81F8-2696411E6984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Like the Oscars but about Jack. We voted in several categories a few weeks ago and the award ceremony is tonight at 8 PM 😆😂😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
thread #112 onwards

THE SLOPPIES ARE NOW LIVE
(At least I think, hope and pray they are anyway)

Winners will go up on Tattle, not sure of date yet but im thinking close submissions Tuesday 15th Dec & announce on thread Sunday 20th? (Taking feedback on this though, obviously we need to pick a specific time and then be about half an hour late as well, in true JM fashion)

also have you met the brilliant slopbot? Created by @traumatised sideboard

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now that I can see screenshots I have 120 pages of receipts to catch up on!

Just off to tell my supervisors that they can expect my thesis some time in 2024.

Edit - THREADS not pages
If you didn't get a 'Covid extension' already, then you certainly have grounds for one now. Thank you for that email - it was superbly worded. Good luck with your thesis.

I think there's people reading who don't comment plus the article which didn't specifically name Jack but it was obvious who it was about.

She can't come after us as nobody is posting anything she has not said herself. Plus we have copies of tweets she posted but also deleted.
We also have opinions about her but that is not a crime.
I realised last night that Tattle is basically Gogglebox for the internet (but a lot funnier)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Looking forward to your show opening performance as your countdown to the ceremony continues. Who is hosting? Gervais and Pocahontas? 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Ok, 75 minutes to go. Budget wouldn’t reach for Ricky Gervais, but we’ve managed to get Barry from Eastenders, I’m sure him and Poca will do a sterling job.
I’m not singing tonight (don’t want to say too much about why, but I’m isolating) but we’ve got a Taylor Swift tribute, known in Essex as Taylor Thrift instead. I’m just trying to put the finishing touches on some things, but it’s been really hard today, especially trying to phone people while dressed in my costume. Be back soon x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
there was a woman on the chase earlier who got through to the final round and skipped off saying, "I can't remember anything! I'm too excited!" and honestly, that is how I'm feeling right now! :LOL:

jimmy nail was an answer on it as well. the stars are aligned 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The reason she has no idea where she got COVID is partly her fault (photoshoots, millions of bubbles, trips to London), partly BB ( is it really a thing to bubble if one of you is going to work every day- I’m baffled by this. And partly by the system- why don’t kids wear masks and social distance in school? And if they can’t why is school even open in the UK. And why can’t they track and trace properly? Surely there should be some process going on now to work out who she might have infected? Are all the photographers and journalists isolating?

The Marcus Rashford award giving is not the action of a person being forensically careful. Where were the masks then?

Going to try and stay up for the sloppies even though it’s in the middle of the night here. I will be under a weighted blanket surrounded by neck devices.
I work in a senior school, staff and pupils do wear masks, they sit in designated places in class (and only remove their masks then), we make them adhere to social distancing whenever we can.

I've just finished the hardest term I've ever worked in schools, it's broken me.

In January we have to test every child and every staff member in school. We got told this as we broke up for Christmas. With very little guidance on how this will work, and the implication that staff will just do it) which just isn't feasible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I work in a senior school, staff and pupils do wear masks, they sit in designated places in class (and only remove their masks then), we make them adhere to social distancing weekender we can.

I've just finished the hardest term I've ever worked in schools, it's broken me.

In January we have to test every child and every staff member in school. We got told this as we broke up for Christmas. With very little guidance on how this will work, and the implication that staff will just do it) which just isn't feasible.
That’s crazy expecting teachers to do it, I’m sure lots of the kids aren’t going to go along with that!

Reactions: 26
I work in a senior school, staff and pupils do wear masks, they sit in designated places in class (and only remove their masks then), we make them adhere to social distancing whenever we can.

Saw this in the news, unbelievable. I’m so sorry. This bloody government!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.