Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack...you need to stop tweeting about toothbrushes and start writing your acceptance speech for The Sloppies! You haven't had an opportunity like this since you were voted as 2014's 19th Most Important Lesbian!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
What's with the white hearts 🤔

Just watched Ladbaby mum's post, so genuine, happily out of poverty but not forgetting that others still endure those hardships and doing what they can for food banks. Very refreshing ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 31
shockingly, this isn't the first time she's tweeted about loo brushes
I am going to be as boring as Jack now. I have one of those silicone toilet brushes.....................they are rubbish. The silicone doesn't have enough scrub. (can't think of the right word) God knows why she thinks they are so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am going to be as boring as Jack now. I have one of those silicone toilet brushes.....................they are rubbish. The silicone doesn't have enough scrub. (can't think of the right word) God knows why she thinks they are so good.
Well you’ve seen the state of her nails...her bog probs looks like a scene from train spotting 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I. Am. Deaded.
Out of everything on these high quality threads, the thing that has absolutely killed me the most is the bot from Mel Donte and his amazing rhyming tinned pearls of wisdom. I want to cross stitch them all and hang them in my kitchen 😂

Eta - too giddy from amusement to type properly

Just waiting for the ‘Please stop telling me to rest’ tweet now. View attachment 351751
Oh do duck off you arse licking wombat

Eta Again to clarify not you Silver! I am just so done with squiggles crawling up her hole!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
God when she is so lucky her mind runs haywire to the most dullest things. If I am letting my mind run loose, I tend to imagine all of the worst case scenarios that could ever happen. Oh wait, I forgot she as already completed it mate.

Reactions: 30
Have just been shopping. As I was waiting in the queue with my own brand fake Walker's salt and vinegar crisps and own brand lemonade I hoped nobody from my neighbourhood would stop me for a chat knowing I would have to lie that I am BUSY only to make it back in time to cook dinner and follow The Sloppies. Knowing I could not reveal the real reason made me feel very freemasonry.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just started to type a response agreeing with you about the lack of scrub, then I realised I too sounded as boring as Jack 😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Out of everything on these high quality threads, the thing that has absolutely killed me the most is the bot from Mel Donte and his amazing rhyming tinned pearls of wisdom. I want to cross stitch them all and hang them in my kitchen 😂

Eta - too giddy from amusement to type properly

Oh do duck off you arse licking wombat

Eta Again to clarify not you Silver! I am just so done with squiggles crawling up her hole!!!
I follow that squiggle who actually seems decent (apart from when they are crawling up JM's backside). I am utterly baffled as to how these otherwise ok squiggles have such a blind spot when it comes to the Sloppy One.

Reactions: 22
I’m just waiting for not only the ‘covid: completed it mate’ but the whole charade she’ll spin of being able to work SO hard despite being SO ill. It’s just another variant of ‘if only more poor people were as creative as I am, they’d be able to survive on duck all no problem’

Reactions: 35
Mine tends to run to my fear of crashing my car into water and being trapped while it sinks. Bamboo tooth brushes would be a blessed relief.
God when she is so lucky her mind runs haywire to the most dullest things. If I am letting my mind run loose, I tend to imagine all of the worst case scenarios that could ever happen. Oh wait, I forgot she as already completed it mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Depends. If you're a bit of posh, it would be something along the lines of 'the silicone does not have sufficient abrasive qualities to combat the adherence of biological material or accretions of calcium carbonate'.

And if you're an utter guttersnipe like wot I am, 'Too floppy to get the tit and limescale off the pan'.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I'm glad to see that in her COVID-induced fever state she is single-handedly solving our ever-worsening environmental crisis! When someone figures out a way for her perpetual tweeting to put energy into the national grid we'll be away.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.