Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never cooked a “proper” sausage for 50 minutes, what the duck is she banging on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Could it be that, like with the frying of the onions in a cold pan, she puts the sausags in the oven and only then turns it on?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Looks like the post and comments are gone now so poor squiggle probably felt the need to delete to avoid any further aggro. Her fans are bleeping vile to anyone who dares not to blow smoke up Jack's Mediterranean arse, then she has the nerve to call us trolls and bullies.
The post and comments have not been deleted, they're here: (ETA: I can't get Tattle to stop pulling the whole blimmin post in automatically, but the comment thread started by Wendy is still there.)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I know this isn’t food & drink, but just had to show Cack what a proper Yorkie looks like. Had to zoom right in as my plates are v 🔺. They’re about 3 inches tall.
DEBFC998-112A-4466-93BD-77A7282B4B49.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
The Sloppies is perfection. I would donate but I am donated out already this Christmas.

It’s clear she dipped the thermometer in her tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The post and comments have not been deleted, they're here: (ETA: I can't get Tattle to stop pulling the whole blimmin post in automatically, but the comment thread started by Wendy is still there.)
That's horrific. They are being vile to her AND calling her a troll?

Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20201219-132438~2.png

A little 50p accumulator for a Saturday. High stakes indeed. If.... And it's a big if.... This lot romp home, the winnings shall go to the Trussel Trust. Or the post-court case buffet.

I'm reliably informed that it's possible to feed 400 people on £31.63

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I know this isn’t food & drink, but just had to show Cack what a proper Yorkie looks like. Had to zoom right in as my plates are v 🔺. They’re about 3 inches tall.
View attachment 352943
What's not to love:love:? Plus, like any normal adult, you manage to post a picture of delicious looking food without using weird language (no mentions of 'snaffling', 'greedy gobblins', 'devouring' etc). Hope Jack is taking notes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What's not to love:love:? Plus, like any normal adult, you manage to post a picture of delicious looking food without using weird language (no mentions of 'snaffling', 'greedy gobblins', 'devouring' etc). Hope Jack is taking notes.
I would snaffle those yorkies like a greedy goblin though

• Haha
Reactions: 33
personally I don't really like pigs in blankets but isn't the point of them is that they are a tasty little morsel rather than literally just eating sausages with a roast? She is bloody obsessed with bleeping sausages, she should be sponsored by richmond.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I thought she was one and done - surely triple testing that pile of cack is asking for food poisoning/ fatbergs / aversion to food forever ! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I swear she’s said before her oven is a bit crap and takes longer to cook, it would never take 50 mins for big sausages even in mine. And TWO ‘home economists’ re-tested her recipes? Like shite!
She did say that about her oven - on Foodim for example.
And she’s talking absolute shite. I’ve done big sausages with bacon in the oven - it takes 25 minutes at 180 (pre-heated oven) and they come out really nicely browned and not anaemic at all. I don’t believe she triple tests anything (if she does, WTF must the first effort turn out like 😕), and no home economist could have approved that cooking time.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 352947

A little 50p accumulator for a Saturday. High stakes indeed. If.... And it's a big if.... This lot romp home, the winnings shall go to the Trussel Trust. Or the post-court case buffet.

I'm reliably informed that it's possible to feed 400 people on £31.63

All you need is a loaf of the cheapest softy softy soft soft soft white bread and a tin of anchovies.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh, so she just went to her two local shops to review the best prices then. Of course. Very thorough.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.