Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it’s the loooooong covid then
Yup, and she only started isolating on Monday after the SB teacher superspreader story. So if we assume she was able to leave on Monday before she knew, that means she’s only had the possibility of COVID for 4 complete days. Surely she will complete it soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Switchstreetz Having finally been able to behold the Sloppies in all their desktop glory, THANK(SPACE)YOU so very much for this glorious end to the Year of Chaos. You are a wonder. 💖

Edit: Have donated to FareShare too!

Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 12.18.16.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
To be honest she really shouldn't have bothered the time would have been better spent getting well that putting out that misery.

When she gets well she could write the sequel Christmas carol. Christmas carol 2
Synopsis
Scrooge went back on his word to keep Christmas in his heart and showed the crachits how to make a Christmas dinner more fitting to their situation.

Reactions: 22
Why are people saying she has saved Christmas 🎄 she has written recipes that will taste like tit. Oh I forget, they think she is the new messiah as she has done all this for you, while she has the rona. You could easily feed 4 for Christmas Day which will taste nicer for £20 max if you went to Iceland. I know it’s not everyone’s choice but if people couldn’t cook or were short on money at least they could get three edible courses 🤮

re food bank donations, we live opposite a church that helps with a food bank at the main church in the village, an extra bag of goodies will be dropped off with our donation tomorrow night

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Apropos of nothing, if someone is contracted to do work for a national newspaper, I wonder what the contractual position is regarding the individual in question using the opportunity to promote a paid partnership with a separate company? :unsure:

On FB a squiggle made a comment that she wouldn’t use lard in a Christmas dinner. The flying monkeys were not happy and proceeded to insult her looks and her haircut.
Looks like the post and comments are gone now so poor squiggle probably felt the need to delete to avoid any further aggro. Her fans are bleeping vile to anyone who dares not to blow smoke up Jack's Mediterranean arse, then she has the nerve to call us trolls and bullies.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Run out of MEAT?... FFS, it’s gone to tit hasn’t it. My mother won’t have helped. She panic bought a turkey in September (not joking) and last week told me on zoom that she has bought another one, just in case they don’t have one at Easter. They are only in tier 1.

Haha...I ordered my turkey in August ....picking it up on Wednesday. In my defence it's the first year I've ever bought a turkey so early. It's a Kelly Bronze and I'm told the flavour is lovely. Can't wait to try it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha...I ordered my turkey in August ....picking it up on Wednesday. In my defence it's the first year I've ever bought a turkey so early. It's a Kelly Bronze and I'm told the flavour is lovely. Can't wait to try it.
I called my butcher last Monday (his website says you can order right up to the 19th) so I’m feeling all 🙌 cos I’m 6 days (or 3 jack years) earlier than the latest date to order. He said we have one turkey left, it’s 19/20 lbs feed about 18/19 people it’s £105! I’m like 😲 but but your website says 19th for last orders. He said yeah we’ve run out and can’t get our hands on any more, it’s because all the pubs and restaurants are closed everyone wants one!!!! Da duck?

these are NOT. PAR. BOILED. View attachment 352873
Typo init...par burnt!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.