Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I chose @kachoochoo recommendation fare share although it is of course in honour of @Switchstreetz too. Did anyone see that on fareshare some people are doubling all donations made over Christmas thanks to Marcus Rashford. Made me a bit emotional
I followed the recommendation of fareshare and took the liberty of doubling my donation as I had previously promised to refund winter fuel payment squiggle. X

Reactions: 48
All these mentions of Del Monte and sneaky product placement in her pics - shouldn’t these be marked as #AD as she is paid by them?

I thought the ASA were cracking down on ‘influencers’ who do dodgy promotions with #gifted goods.

Reactions: 54
Oh it's so bad that these people do not know she is sponsored by delmont.

More adverting petal they won't be happy about this.
It's strange how little attention her fans actually pay. Like half of them were asking for ages about Louisa, after she LEFT, ditto the kitten. They don't seem aware of her Del Monte deal either, or most of her media work.

Maybe I'm a bit of a weirdo, but if I like someone/something, I learn about them, so I'd know things like that. Her Jackolytes just don't seem to do that, they just seem to blindly jump and shout in her honour.

I am out shopping today I will pop a few extra treats into the foodbank box in aid of the sloppies. Ps not slop will be harmed in the making of this donation.
That's what I'll do too, as I'm not UK based.

Reactions: 42
All these mentions of Del Monte and sneaky product placement in her pics - shouldn’t these be marked as #AD as she is paid by them?

I thought the ASA were cracking down on ‘influencers’ who do dodgy promotions with #gifted goods.
I don't know what #AD is, but Del Monte link has now been suggested by FB poster, not yet confirmed or acknowledged by Jack.

Reactions: 27
@Switchstreetz
The Capuchin Day Centre in Dublin just got a donation in your honour.
I won't link but you can google them to see what they do.
Again, nice work on The Sloppies.

Reactions: 52
Ugh some of her followers really are some of the worst of the internet. Spiteful people. Makes you want to wade in and give them what for when you see them pile on some poor soul . And she's a nasty cow for sitting back and allowing it to go on. They all need a walloping dose of karma.

Have made my donation to Fareshare this morning, fabulous idea people

Reactions: 57
You did an amazing job on this, if only Jackie worked this hard! Well done for making me giggle during my routine Saturday morning migraine fight

Reactions: 29
Peak Monroe to pretend she has the Covidiest Covid to ever Covid but has struggled onward, working through a 41 degree fever to get those Christmas dinner 'recipes' out to help the poors. One thing is for certain, and that is that we will be hearing about this until the end of days. The annoying thing is it will just be accepted that it was this way, without any proof whatsoever!

Reactions: 35
Might have been worth including such information in your text then, instead of as a random facebook comment? Similarly, you could have done a blogpost about current Christmas deals instead of ranting incoherently on twitter about how the basics range are being systematically eradicated from supermarkets #forensic.

Reactions: 50
She has the followers she deserves IMO. They follow her example.

Reactions: 41
Farewell to my lung

Reactions: 42
Donation made my lovely fraus, will need to go on huge grunka now to catch up

Reactions: 36
Her followers in FB are how she describes us. They are VILE! They won’t let a single criticism go by without ripping the poor soul apart. Horrible.
View attachment 352699
I've just seen that pile on. It is horrible, Jack must be loving it.
Thing is, it wasn't a horrible comment. The whole post was about how nice it looked, but not sure about the lard.
There's 58 responses. All as horrible as this one. Oh, and Jack replied in a pass ag way, which has only fuelled the Flying Monkeys.
But hey, hashtag Be Kind and all that.
(oh and in the same comments thread she said she's had a temperature of 106 for over a week. Surely she'd be dead or something?)

Reactions: 48
God she's such a fucking narcissist. It's a recipe plan for other people to use, not you. If it's meant to be the cheapest meal then surely you'd identify the supermarkets with cheapest relevant produce

@Switchstreetz you are an icon! Thank you for the incredible work you put into the hilarious sloppies. I've made a small donation to the Trussel Trust on your behalf.

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.