Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bladiesla

VIP Member
Whatever she is listing sounds better than that awful Christmas dinner she posted tbf.

ETA: It's all there to soudn interesting isn't it? Squeezing in the Greek-Cypriot aunties, the Irish heritage. Mentioning Smash for some working class street credit, but also the grandparents to evoke nostalgia that most people can relate to. I bet she's fucking delighted someone asked about having Irish family. (Also, what child has such a long list of 'comfort foods'?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

xoxo

Is she trying to make everyone think her temp is so high that she’s hallucinating? (And yet... still able to operate Twitter juuuuust fine.)

• Haha

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Fuck me that is genuinely the most disgusting recipe. Blend your raw onions with 2 types of fat and some herbs? Why not roast them or saute them as a flavour base.
I'll be making onion gravy for my veggie daughter. Thinly sliced onions cooked very slowly in butter and a touch of oil to stop the butter burning, when nicely caramelised a spoon of flour stirred in and then cooked out, veggie stock added and simmered until cooked and thickened. Very nice. No baking spread, no lard, no fuss and no liquidised boiled onions

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I must say I'm very intrigued by Baptist Christian Jack. Poor old God having to listen to her narcissistic prayer on a regular basis.

• Haha

Montrachet

Chatty Member
Just checked Jack's likes and saw the one I screenshot the other day.. one of the users no longer exists??? Strange.

View attachment 350255

ETA looks like they may have just caused their own Twitter chaos and flounced 🤔

1608240410025.png

As if she’s got actual Tattle members feeling sorry for her, let’s not forget this is the women who faked a black eye and went to extraordinary lengths wasting hospital time to prove how ill she was. No chance in hell she’d be able to keep a Covid test on the quiet.

Its also REALLY strange how she didn’t start isolating until Tuesday because of *reasons* yet apparently ’caught’ it on Monday?! Come on Jack, must do better.

I don’t believe a word of it, until I see proof of the test, she doesn’t have covid.

1608240582771.png

Source.

1608240151588.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Oh no no no. I am kind of caught up I suppose (actual job means actually busy). There are many many things to say about that Christmas dinner but I am just so sad about that prawn cocktail. Not to do a Mars bar style personal essay but I'm vegan and really miss seafood and prawn cocktail is delicious nostalgia (made of unethical tortured crustaceans and poor indentured cows and migrant workers on tomato farms, but shhh), but she just made it more unappetising than the ethics.
Nice lettuce - Lamb's lettuce, Cos, Little Gems (whatever you personally like that's fresh and tasty), pulled into small pieces by hand.

Some finely chopped Spring Onions (Optional).

Vegan Mayo.
Vegan Tomato Ketchup.
Vegan Worcestershire Sauce.
A tiny dash of mustard (tip of a teaspoon handle size) - Dijon is slightly sweet, German mustard also works well.
Fresh Lemon Juice, maybe a little lime (Fancy!).
A tiny splash of a nice, sweetish vinegar - Rice, Apple Cider, Raspberry, the vinegar from a jar of beetroot. Red/PInk ones add to the colour as well as tasting softer.
Sea salt flakes and white or pink pepper.

The largest, ripest, most tomatoey-smelling tomatoes on the vine - a Turkish deli is a great place to get them.

A herb - very, very finely chopped dill works for me, but somebody else might prefer Parsley, Chives, Lemon Thyme or Coriander. Really pungent, woody herbs won't work at all.

What you do is make the sauce to taste by mixing the ingredients (from Mayo to pink pepper) in a bowl and let it sit whilst you make your 'prawns'.

Put 3-5 layers of kitchen roll over the countertop and put your cutting board so that it holds them down. This will catch most of the 'mess' you're about to make.

Stab the tomatoes across the base in an X shape and then drop them into near boiling water for just long enough that you see the skin start to separate. Take them out of the hot water with a slotted spoon/food spider/pasta grabber/tablespoon/who cares as long as it's not your hands.

Cool them down quickly in cold water, where you will probably see the skins separate even more in a short time.

Take tomatoes out of the cold water and remove the skins with a knife (small and preferably sharp, not a rusty bread knife). Halve, quarter and then cut out the hard part, scrape the pips and juice out. Then slice the quarters into approx. 5-7mm thick slices - prawn width - and whatever you feel is a suitable prawn length (20-30mm, the length of your first thumb joint, whatever, I really don't care). Put them on a plate, dab them slightly dry with a paper towel and sprinkle on a little salt and pepper.

Get your serving bowls out.

When you are ready, drain off any extra liquid from the tomato plate, then splash with a little extra lemon/lime/vinegar. Add to the sauce, toss it until they're nicely coated, add Spring onion if you're using it, add to the serving dishes on top of the lettuce/leaves, sprinkle with your herbs and a pinch of Paprika if you like it (I don't) or Chilli powder/flakes if you like them more.

You do NOT, repeat, DO NOT, add Plenty of Black Pepper.

Only veggie rather than vegan but I will marry/shag/worship/whatever they want the person who comes up a decent faux prawn cocktail. There's not really much other meat I miss but that does cause me to have impure thoughts.

Now, the important thing is -

Your place or mine?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

xoxo

Screenshot 2020-12-16 at 17.07.05.png

I do agree with her on this. No idea why people get so weird about what meals you're "allowed" to have yorkies with. Who gives a shit.

But I also love that she's MAKING A BOLD STATEMENT about a telling off that she expects, that as far as I can see, hasn't come. Jack fighting imaginary foes again.

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
At least the Tiggy & Bo ™ Aqua + Marine Tote Bag will provide numerous handy places to store the thermometer in between updates on Twitter. 🙏

View attachment 350545
I feel like she placed the bag as an identifier so we couldn't accuse her of using a pic off the internet. She should have just curled her hands round the thermometer so we could see her trademark filthy nails.

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s such a bad champion of things.

Living to tight budget? No problem! Get you down Asda and fight for those yellow-sticker bargains. If I can feed a family of two/three for £20 a week all in, then so can you. If you can’t, that means you’re shit and I’m not.

Got the ‘Rona? No problem! If I can tweet happily away for a good hour and prepare focused recipes and meal plans, then so can you, you work-shy bastards!
We’re all pieces of shit compared remember darling x

Remember when she laboured in silence then managed to periscope her own neck to check out her innards during the c section? She’s a genius at maths with no formal education with her basic calculator without so much as the gcse level trigonometry functions on it. She doesn’t starve either cos she’s got a method all the other mums clearly don’t give enough of a fuck to come up with to feed them and their kids (such an abhorrent sentence but that’s what she’s saying in all her carry on :/!)

• Heart
  • Haha