Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
Lloyd Cole, the man who writes on Twitter that all he wants for Christmas is a thousand Patreons.

He has 900, and makes excuses about how difficult it is to keep track of what content he has provided. "Bare with me" "I'll release old content" excuse after excuse for not providing Patreon content.

Birds of a feather and all that.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Rossi’s, nice to see you’re here in real time with us x and I know I offered beans on toast but not got any pittas in sorry x
This just confirms (again) what we’ve known all along, she’s a lurker who probably has Tattle open on one phone and Twitter on the other.

I’m quite interested in the psychology of this though. If I was a jackanory and I read how many people had caught me out in so many lies, my stomach would drop and I’d feel “caught”. I would love to know if she would react the same but don’t see how she can. Does this fuel her behaviour - is it part of the game or does she feel like we’re just out to get her because she sees nothing wrong in what she’s doing? I find it quite fascinating but also very worrying.

• Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Someone PLEASE make this make sense.

Jack’s Timeline

14th December

Jack tweets about the school having to have Jonny isolate because of his teacher having Covid. But she doesn’t need to - however presents 100 reasons as to why she does. No mention of Louisa having Covid. However Louisa has since deleted her tweet about ‘testing positive’
4685BF75-2799-4290-ABFE-BEAB292D6FD3.jpeg

15th December

The BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. As everyone on Tattle predicted, Jack used the tale of SB and her multiple reasons for isolating as to why she couldn’t fulfil any posting obligations ‘incase her handling and signing goods means some catches something from her’. Which she doesn’t know if she has or not? When challenged, she doesn’t reply.

47A63F21-BF70-4139-8EC1-D258F5381C97.jpeg

16th December

The slop! A late contender for the sloppies. The tweets with the foul Christmas dinner appears - along with multiple hints at how poorly she is and being under a weighted blanket. How has she cooked this stuff if so poorly? Why has Louisa deleted the tweet?

6D97E3D0-6155-407F-940F-FF2B962BF43F.jpeg

BF382002-3FE9-4CB8-8C08-65AFA7889903.jpeg

So in the space of 48 hours, Jack has gone from making up she has to isolate because of her son being in contact with someone having Covid at school, to then Louisa tweeting she has it and deleting it, to then creating a tonne of slop to suddenly insinuating she has Covid.

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

• Haha
  • Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I've just had a fitting for my Sloppies™ outfit. It's my tribute to cheap soft softy soft white bread. Might be a tad revealing though, I can always sling a denim shirt over it.

IMG_20201217_230952.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Imagine in 20 years if SB is feverish and reminiscing on his childhood foods

'Sausages, sausages, sausages, sausage curry, sausage burger, sausages, sausages, sausagne, sausages, sausages '
Carrot and Mayo sandwich, sausages, sausages, sausages, carrot and Mayo sandwich

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Just caught up and wtaf was that 'meal'?
Why were the sausages nearly as long as the poor wizened elderly jaundiced chicken? Why were the accompanying vegetables so sad and flaccid and greasy? What the fuck was that thing in a glass? It appeared to be lumpy sick nestled against greasy fish fingers.
Literally nothing celebratory or joyous about that whole miserable affair. Is that the point though? Is poor people's food meant to look vile and unappetising?

(I laughed and laughed at @zeedoubleu finding here through searching 'Jack Monroe attention seeker'. Reminds me of a newby to Sali Hughes threads saying they found it by googling 'is Sali Hughes a wanker?' 😂)

• Haha

Incywincy

Chatty Member
I am 17 pages behind but Mr IW has just seen the Christmas dinner pics.

"Her veg stuffing looks awful. Truly horrendous mate"

*Opens pic of prawn cocktail. Stares at it*

"..... the fuck? What in the name of fuck is that?"

😂😂😂😂

giphy-1.gif

(Thanks Alan)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Hello all, short time lurker and one time poster here. I have a comment and a question if that's OK please...

Comment: that stuffing looks like a flapjack to me.
Question: who is Brenda?? Have seen her referenced a lot but am none the wiser as to her crime.

Thank you / thankyou / thankSpaceyou

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
So, after the ‘got the ‘rona, bye’ tweet she tweeted a further 68 times. 68. That doesn’t include the several ones she deleted to the qanon-type weirdo.

And she tweeted 18 times after her second ‘comforty feels’ goodbye tweet.
So, do I believe that she was ‘horribly’ ill last night? Gentle Reader, I do not. She has major issues and needs major therapy for her constant narc’ness. (Edited to add - why don’t her fans see all of this? Why do so many blue tickers indulge her? Maddening!)

(Disclaimer:- I hope that she gets better swiftly and that BB and especially SB are ok.)

Attachments

• Wow
Ah the wonderful Christmas when I reluctantly agreed to a 4 day visit with at the in-laws. Arrived to find the alcohol situation consisted of 1 bottle of wine. One. There was 6 of us for Christmas dinner. I don’t want to sound like I have a problem - but one 125ml glass of wine for 4 days doesn’t scream Christmas cheer.
We couldn’t even leave as we had gone by train.
This is the couple who have no problem scarfing down 1/2 a bottle of Prosecco, a bottle of red wine and spirits each over an evening, when someone else, and by someone else I mean us is paying for it

• Haha
  • Wow

Droosie123

VIP Member
There is bugger all wrong with her. I'm not even certain I believe she has had a positive result.

With a very high temperature she certainly wouldn't feel like tweeting in the way she is and fantasizing about foods. She'd be in bed and bloody sleeping.

I'm a retired nurse and what she is posting is a load of lying bollocks.

I've had COVID and was lucky....just loss of taste and a bit woolly headed for a few days. My son had the raging temperature and quite honestly he didn't me think food or even want it. She's a lying little weasel doing all the tweeting for attention.

Grow up Jack....just grow the fuck up.

• Heart

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
If any of you believe she’s ill after today, I will pray for your souls at Shoebury Baptist Church, do a few Pie Jesus for y’all and pray for you to come into the light. She’s faking fucking corona. We knew this day would come, I think pretty much since the first lockdown. Nobody be shocked!!

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
See I tried to be nice earlier and give her the benefit of the doubt. I was wrong she's fucking at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53