Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She’d be in the queue for the test and the nurse would say who are you then she’d launch into ‘Jack Monroe; activist, food writer, ex-food bank user, challenging myself to overcome my fears...

• Haha
Reactions: 63

CausticYoda

Ok, hands up, it was me with the talks too much to go down on someone comment. I apologise.

I was on a grunka, am an infrequent poster but longtime lurker, and it was referencing a post that someone else made regarding what made Jack’s previous partners keep their counsel regarding her grafting, something about her circular breathing ability.

Her sex life is really of zero interest to me, it just made me laugh in the moment. Poor judgement on my part, I’m very sorry. I’ll stick to lurking in future.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Although it seems she hasn't yet featured in The Breakdown, she has at least got a bio on there ...

View attachment 346298
Jack Monroe writing about class? Do me a favour. The entirety of her knowledge encompasses: what class she was brought up and now tries to hide, what class she tries to perpetuate for work opportunities, and what class she brown noses out of vanity and please-like-me fawning.

• Heart
  • Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
In many ways I think Jack in Isolation will an era so glorious we can barely imagine the HOOTS that await us. Who will be first to crack up? What foul slop will be served to the detainees? Will SB & BB gang up and throw Jack into a skip? Will the puddle die of loneliness without any Jack visits? I am so getting snacks in, this must be how kickyball people feel about the World Cup.

• Haha
  • Heart

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when Jack used to do press ups whenever people gave her "hate comments" on tattle?
Did that just last as long as her identifying as a Scottish person?
.... & does she eat an egg every time she sees any "nasty mean comments" now?

• Haha

Ramekin

Why does she insist on portraying a normal amount of thinking as 'exhausting' and quirky 🙄
Because in HER prejudiced worldview, working class people don’t have such lofty thoughts, so therefore for her cosplay, she affects this 😫

Holy shit... just shut the fuck up?

All the classics in here:
Greedy goblin snarfing ✅
Fish... always fucking fish ✅
Waaaaa I was once poooooor 😭 ✅
Haven't I had SUCH a fascinating life? ✅
But I also had to work my fingers to the bone cos I'm so working class innit ✅
What a wordsmith! The duality of my hot decimated fury 🥴 ✅
ACTIVIST JACK ✅
Such a quirky unique speshul little pixie ✅
But isn’t this a bit feckin’ duplicitous to be complaining about the reduction of low-cost basics range meanwhile she’s just publicly endorsed an OVERPRICED BRAND in a campaign 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

MooBelle

VIP Member
FFS are we going to get a daily update on this knitting project?? How incredibly tedious, even by Jack’s standards.
And why, of all things, is she apparently knitting a woolly tapeworm?
It looks like when a snake sheds it's skin

• Haha
Reactions: 61

jenny2603

VIP Member
Yes it's been ages since Jack had a break. Apart from Edinburgh and months dicking about on Twitter because of "burnout".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60