Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Froggies

Chatty Member
Badly worded on my part. I didn't think you had jumped to the conclusion. I think yours was the first post that mentioned this potential scenario and then others agreed and I just thought it would be useful to clarify that we really don't know this to be true.
I agree with you and I should have worded my original post better to show that 🙂

Reactions: 10

Blurp

VIP Member
I wasn't thinking about inheritence, the point was about her family's class status and standard of living; it's clear that both her parents and grandfather are/were very successful, middle class high-achievers, and her claim to being from a working class background is a brazen lie rather than a wishful distortion of the truth.

Probably, but making a show of being part of a Greek community gives her a way to rebrand the access she had to the middle-class business owning family friends, who kept giving her work.
Oh, I realised you weren't but the topic has been talked about on here, her father been referred to as a landlord, Jack getting help from the family business or waiting for an inheritance, etc. We don't know whether her father is any more than a very comfortably well off retired senior fire officer. Although there is some evidence from Companies House that he has some property that he rented out, I worked with a joiner at the council who had a property company with rental flats so it doesn't necessarily mean that he's a property mogul, especially if his father's estate was divvied up.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Jack had two people at the shitty bunglaow on the 3rd of December (Del Monte photoshoot) and then went on a different shoot with other people the next day, probably in London (Daily Express big feet photos). Then on the 7th we saw the Fifty Pence Jacket Jack who had presumably been to a meeting with yet more people.

Genuine question. Will these people need to be contacted? First mention of isolation came on the 14th.
I would imagine so

cheapwetham

Off topic but...

The tracing confuses me. I scan the QR code at the gym and it tells me it’ll keep me registered there for 24hrs unless I scan a QR code in a different location within that time. So if I get symptoms and test positive, how would they know who was in the gym at the same time as me rather than 10hrs later?
The app can also detect other phones nearby that also have the app downloaded, via bluetooth/code thingys that refresh periodically. Because of the kind of Bluetooth it uses it allegedly knows if there is a wall or similar separating the two phones but I know there have been some issues with that!

Captainmouse

VIP Member
This, from the universe, made me laugh 😂

Put down your copy of the Daily Express and get your hands on this little beauty. No need to rely on muddy puddles, this is free to all on Kindle. The perfect gift for anyone now isolating. Sit back, relax with a Kombucha, and enjoy a little light reading.

The Secret Behind the Universe: Cosmology in Vedanta: The Physics Correlation
The Secret Behind the Universe: Cosmology in Vedanta: The Physics Correlation eBook: Radhakrishnan, C, K.R., Gopal: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store
amazon.co.uk

• Haha
Reactions: 9

live laugh loathe

Had a quick google to see what early info was out there - came across a couple of press interviews with her dad. It sounds like money (and the lack thereof) was often spoken about in their household.View attachment 346462View attachment 346463View attachment 346464
Isn’t her dad a board member (either past or present) of The Fostering Network? If so, pretty sure that should be made explicit in this piece. It reads like he’s not connected with the organisation but is a real life example of the issues it tackles. Misleading.

Reactions: 8