Jack Monroe #116 Burger and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't stop to comment before but my takeaway arrived (Skaus Fraus - Maggie Fu).

The whole picture looks odd, not quite proportioned correctly. The hand is freaky, looks very odd.
Can't wait for another set of recipes I'll never cook.
Did the burger get deleted the other day because it was fruit-free?
Oddly I'm pleased she's got what could be a good gig - assuming she doesn't mess up! Insta live would be AWESOME.
Why isn't it on Twitter too? Have they issued a warning / suggestions on conduct?

Anyway, looks like plenty more content will be available for our comments!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You know how she didn’t file accounts, when does she have to file them?
To be fair and balanced, if she can do even a half decent recipe idea with tinned fruit then those of us buying Hubbard’s tinned fruit (sainos 🔺me) can still try them out.
Sorry I’m really hungry and I want to eat both chips from Maggi Fu’s and that mascarpone pizza

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What everyone keeps missing his her family weren't rich enough. She's not living it up in some massive posh house in Chelsea or Notting hill. She's got to slum rent a massive bungalow elsewhere. It's not the same and no one understands.

By the by not they it's any of my business bug if grandad was minted why didn't he leave her a massive inheritance, surely that would have kept the wolves from the door.
It is a bit like some people claiming to be working class because they go to work to earn a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Um, the Del Monte thing she is so proud of HAS NOT BEEN MENTIONED ON TWITTER.
Also, she's switched off comments on IG.
It is almost like she's trying to control the narrative and therefore stop her new employers from finding out she's dodgy as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.