Jack Monroe #116 Burger and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my grandfather is dead
MY grandfather is dead
Well MY grandfather is dead
BUT MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD
NO MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD!!
MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!
MY GRANDFATHER IS DEAD

*repeat forever*
Don't forget dead auntie who is now 'dust'. One of our DKL faves xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's so freaky to me that these are all within the same year! It's like a conference of jacks from alternate realities.
Can't believe an Into the Slop-verse style event is being planned without mention of the scariest jack - red lipstick selfie jack would absolutely win in a fight because her glowing white eyes are petrifying.

And wig jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
And even if I could, it’d all be brown
But my postcards on your wall
They remind me that it’s not so bad
Not so bad
Dear JM, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I paid your Patreon and tip jar at the bottom
I sent twenty pound back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin' (like queuing people tutting at you)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
How long ago was this picture taken? It appears to have Jack's Christmas crockery on the dresser. Her hair length is saying a couple of months ago, but she only got the white crockery out of storage and put it on display a couple of days ago. She must have that crockery out all the time, has she been lying again?

Another thing that doesn't add up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
How long ago was this picture taken? It appears to have Jack's Christmas crockery on the dresser. Her hair length is saying a couple of months ago, but she only got the white crockery out of storage and put it on display a couple of days ago. Either she had that crockery out all the time, or possibly she has been lying again.

Nope. This is dresser 4 which historically houses white crockery. Dressers 6 through 8 are seasonally themed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Mancbee: Recipe tester, cutlery aficionado and now crockery truther.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Can't believe an Into the Slop-verse style event is being planned without mention of the scariest jack - red lipstick selfie jack would absolutely win in a fight because her glowing white eyes are petrifying.

And wig jack!
But, but, what about mardy redhead, 100% success rate Jack? Surely with her body of work, she would win?
591491971500001f00db1d07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
But, but, what about mardy redhead, 100% success rate Jack? Surely with her body of work, she would win?
View attachment 339997
Why did you remind me this jack existed...you spoiler that image right now or I'll see you in court 😂 I swear her eyes are following me as I scroll😭
Nope. This is dresser 4 which historically houses white crockery. Dressers 6 through 8 are seasonally themed.
I cant stop laughing at "dressers 6 through 8" it's just so absurd. Dare I ask what dressers 1 through 4 are used for or does that require a freedom of information request 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 52
How long ago was this picture taken? It appears to have Jack's Christmas crockery on the dresser. Her hair length is saying a couple of months ago, but she only got the white crockery out of storage and put it on display a couple of days ago. She must have that crockery out all the time, has she been lying again?

#117 What a crock of tit grift

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Cheers, @TriviaNewtonJohn - been looking for the right avatar for ages! *doffs cap* hope you don’t mind me appropriating your genius artwork?

Bloody hell these threads move faster than lingreenie through a digestive system! Have done a v limited grunk and I see it’s basically the same old tit from the usual grifter. Not sure why she’s attempting to hoy fried pineapple out the window though. Is she hoping to disturb the Brambly Mice?

View attachment 339997
Woah. I totally missed this iteration. What’s that on her head? 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.