Jack Monroe #116 Burger and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if what she claimed in thread 31 about being diagnosed with autism, aged 11,
...it's all bullshit, she has since revealed that she was 'diagnosed' last year. That story from years back was all just make-believe, because she's a fantasist narc.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The IG has been up 2 hours now. 13 likes and 6 comments, one of which was Jack.
Does she think she's gone viral yet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Is the tinned fruit because after Brexit exotic fresh fruit is going to be priced out of the range of most people?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Odds on Jack 'serving' one of her awful pieces of slop INSIDE an empty Del Monte can?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The IG has been up 2 hours now. 13 likes and 6 comments, one of which was Jack.
Does she think she's gone viral yet?
The advertising team at Delmonte are scratching their heads, loosening their top buttons and reaching for the scotch as we speak desperately reading and rereading the emails from Monroe's agent promising a substantial media following whilst repeatedly reloading the page, not quite wanting to believe that this equated to 13 12 likes..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
From the mind that brought you grated corned beef....

148BF05A-7AC6-4FC9-91C7-5DDC01464B7C.jpeg

And don’t forget, if you have some bread, it’s great for sandwiches, toast or making a meal out of some bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It would bring me soooo much joy if they make her add faces to all of her “recipes”. Will save everyone some time if they don’t have to add the faces after she posts her food.
View attachment 340971
this is so disgusting and no child would eat that. Also very maverick to pimp up an ingredient (apple) that is lovely to be eaten on its own with more expensive stuff. The rice teeth look rotten and you could not even eat it like that, which I think should be the goal, otherwise it is just about playing with food. Is this peanut butter inside the apple? Pie Jesu !!!
Also: Is this pic from the 70s??

Edit: I am aware this is not JMs creation

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Scenes at Hellman's HQ now that the worst collaboration in their history may finally be associated with a different brand..

1607546762257.png

EDIT: That was supposed to be a gif but the complicated process of posting a gif is, apparently, beyond my capabilities on a laptop...

• Haha
Reactions: 44
will be interesting to see if she promotes it for kombucha. Most likely she will just compost it under her nails for penicillin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It's such a gift, isn't it!!?? I'm genuinely looking forward to all the fruit-based larks from the cabal!

Not to mention an Alan special of the man himself.

Other than that, I don't understand how on earth she got the "gig"....😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.