Jack Monroe #116 Burger and lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benevolent Jack does make me chuckle. She must be squirming underneath that particular mask. Still finding ways to centre herself mind

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Benevolent Jack does make me chuckle. She must be squirming underneath that particular mask. Still finding ways to centre herself mind
Oh absolutely. I still have the awful feeling disability rights will be her next platform.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I don’t get this Nigella fuss. It was obviously a joke and probably something she’s made up with her kids. I’m sure we’ve all got things we say in a funny way for a laugh. It’s basically a Dad joke but it’s 2020 so the world has gone mad 😆
Rather like the wishdosher in my cousins' house.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A while ago she talked about setting up a list of independent businesses/artists one could support/buy from running up to Christmas...hm...
Anyone seen this list?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I have never known a person to change their 'bio' as often as Jack Monroe. It is literally every teenager on MSN circa 2005 and it is very, very cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Brambly Mice? In 2019? What IS going on here? Is Cooper being set-up in an intricate tabloid sting? Forget phone hacking, Leveson, the mice have ears!!

1607524923447.png

1607525673798.png

1607526085620.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m getting worried about slopbot, this is another one I reckon she would have a go at

My latest creation is mango, ginger and eucalyptus trifle. I chowed down on it temptingly in my John Lewis hammock and Katie Hopkins declared it the best ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but if she's making a profit off that link then surely it should be declared. She's an absolute grifter. The audacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does she have the Royal Marsden Cancer Cookbook for sale on her grifting shop? Does this actual twit make money from affiliate links for every copy sold through her website?!

I am appalled.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.