Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reiterate? She has categorically NEVER iterated it!!!!

I genuinely cannot recall a time when she has said “I am not poor” in a tweet. Possibly in a reply, but she has always framed it as “I might be again soon”.

Little tit. Shows she’s rattled by the negative attention that isn’t coming from mad alt-right types.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
She’s spelled “scamming” as p-r-a-c-t-I-s-e e the maverick manic pixie puppy brain boob flasher! She is a one 🤣
Just to be objectionable, I’m willing to believe she has all the diagnoses she co-opts, with the caveat that they are all overpowers by her personality disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Translation - I'll resume my grift in January when the heat's died down from being clocked by a journalist. Conveniently just before being horribly evicted from my penultimate forever home (actually just when the lease is up...) ready to crowdfund a deposit out of all you povos.

Tattle still got all those pesky receipts though, Jack 😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
It must be difficult, treading that fine line between showing the right amount of sympathy that doesn't give away that it was so much easier just paying for a private doctor but that won't leave them feeling less fortunate than the sad and pathetic, fraudulent character that begs for their money to cover the cost of the luxuries that they can't have.

Reactions: 33

Could one of our skilled archivists set this alongside some of the most poverty-stricken posts from October. "Can't afford butter" type posts for example.

1607109046365.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can you believe she has the knackers to post that mere weeks after I can't afford butter right now, don't worry I'm fine 😩 - here's my PayPal link.
"I'm frugal" but here's a pic of me with 200 quids worth of shapewear on for some reason

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Would be great of her to put this up as a Patreon post tbh as god knows how many people are sharing their universal credit with her.

Cannot wait for next year’s accounts, they’ll be the perfect accompaniment to the impending complete exposé on her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

This interview states she was diagnosed With adhd and autism at 11!?………………
It does indeed. I sometimes wonder if Jack actually is a robot the way she continually spews out completely contradictory gibberish.

It also contains a few chuckles.

I HOOTED at this incredible Jack quote “People don’t need to dress up in a poor person’s skin to tell their story for them.”

I laughed up a lung at this question from the interviewer: "Does Monroe ever get tired of telling her story?" You'll be amazed to learn that no she doesn't and fair play it does change a lot so I suppose it doesn't suffer from repetition.

She's an insufferable arse and a tit random word robot who isn't as good as our Slopbot.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
REVERSE FERRET, REVERSE FERRET

So Jackie can afford her mortgage and butter now? Hooray!
Never gave us all the November poverty receipts (including milkman) did she?

Isn’t it a bit late for Christmas jobs now? Waaaay too late for any meaningful print or tv work. Maybe a podcast, or YouTube if anything? I won’t hold my breath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Love how she says what she's making now is not relatable to every day life.

Like endless buckets of pig eyelid slop is "relatable". Such a patronising twunt to her followers.

"I am actually working on stuff that isn't boiled rotting salad, you povvos wouldn't understand"

IF YOU ARE NOT IN POVERTY CLOSE THE DAMN TIP JAR. THE ADS PAY FOR THE SITE.

And while you are at it, thrifty shades of beige?

Not fair to prioritise new jobs when you are fleecing your long suffering patreons.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
REVERSE FERRET, REVERSE FERRET

So Jackie can afford her mortgage and butter now? Hooray!
Never gave us all the November poverty receipts (including milkman) did she?

Isn’t it a bit late for Christmas jobs now? Waaaay too late for any meaningful print or tv work. Maybe a podcast, or YouTube if anything? I won’t hold my breath.
Mortgage? Mortgage? How very dare you! SHE RENTS!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm already feeling fragile this week and this is starting to tip me over the edge again.

I score very highly on all publicly available tests for Inattentive ADHD and borderline autism. According to the NHS psychiatrist I saw I can't have ADHD because I'm not hyperactive... I have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder due to - according to the answer to my complaint which I had to send via the Medical Director - my 'suicidal ideation' despite my having stated clearly to them that I have never been suicidal despite self-harming as a coping mechanism. My application for access to the autism diagnosis pathway was refused on the grounds that this had never been brought up during all the years I had attended various counselling etc despite the psychiatrist originally bringing it up and counselling never having helped a thing. I asked to see someone as antidepressants and counselling hadn't worked after 30 odd years! Compliance previously was also brought up as a black mark against me despite lateness and confusing dates, forgetting appointments etc being part of my problems.

I have been signed off work since February after an almost complete breakdown and Occupational Health insisting that my doctor signed me off. They then recommended that I be assessed for medical retirement. Another OH doctor did this as a paper exercise without talking to me and concluded that I wasn't fit for work but wasn't permanently unfit as with mental health assistance I could improve. That would be the mental health assistance that I have been fighting for years to access (I was given my diagnosis and discharged without even an explanatory leaflet or any contact information) and even got to the stage of seriously considering faking a high profile suicide attempt at the Road Bridge or wherever to get some help. If I go back to work, it will happen again and again and again if I cannot access the help that my local MH team are dead set against giving.

Yet twit can swan in to see her private doctor thanks to her money and buy herself a diagnosis and drugs to suit her pleas of she can't help it, despite the drugs which should supposedly control her behaviour.

I'm broken
There are a couple of very good groups on Facebook, adult support groups and such that have been really supportive to my husband and I (we both have ADHD)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.