Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crystaleyesd

VIP Member
Sounds like it's going just brilliantly, then.

View attachment 333498
"Jack, darling, do you think you can get off your phone for juuuuuuust five minutes while we take your photo? We're not getting paid overtime you know."

"SHAN'T. I need at least 500 likes on Twitter before I allow myself to be photographed. You're going to make me look like my latest selfie right??"

"That's not possible - it's a camera, not a time machine."

"I want to speak to the manager!!"

Etc etc 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This squiggle is another journalist, no blue tick tho hence squiggle. I don’t want to doxx but they have written for legit publications with high consumer trust, but not the sort of place that a Jackie exposé would fit, which is a shame.

54398F48-A6F1-4EE9-B825-BF4C68FF57EA.jpeg

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
8A2367B4-62D0-4B85-9655-F10629C4C9C2.jpeg
Some nerve of her posting this like she wasn’t a mega miserable arse on this podcast.
Also hello Cabal

• Haha
  • Wow

DandyLion

I only joined to be able to view screenshots. It was very annoying trying to lurk and not being able to read the receipts!

• Haha

Professor Slop

That ADHD graphic she put on twitter is really irritating.

I don't suffer from it personally, but I have a really good friend who has been diagnosed for >20 years now. He's a smart, successful social butterfly - always lights up a room, never has anything bad to say to anyone. If he thinks he's upset you he'll apologise immediately. More than a few times I've seen him ask someone to go for a coffee or for a walk if he sees they're upset. In other words, he's a lovely, perfectly normal human being. He's the polar opposite to so many of the things listed there, and it upsets me that because he has a diagnosis someone only seeing that graphic would label him as this unemployable, anxious, mood swinging person who'll always be late and forgetful. People are way more than a diagnosis.

• Heart

SleepyCatLady

Sorry, off topic, but thank you to those of you who have spoke about your ADHD so frankly. I’ve long suspected it in myself and am considering seeing someone about it in the new year. You’re all ace. ❤

On topic - I still love Slopbot. Hoots and fizzes aplenty.

• Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I've just Googled "Custom enamel pins to your design", and the first company on the list is called....."Made By Cooper". He's one step ahead of us!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
You’re on a gossip forum and you like bitching? You’re obscene!

Tell you what I like about that tweet is the hurtful accusation of sitting online by someone with one tab open on Twitter and one open on tattle if not more than one on each eh

• Haha
If it's OK by @traumatised sideboard you could use a screen grab?
I have no issue with people from here using Slopbot images for their own (nefarious, as per cabal regulations) purposes, so long as you're not making money off it yourself which - I would have to assume given who we're all here to discuss - you would never. Nothing actively hateful either like adding 'Jack is a cunt' text; Slopbot is chaotic good at heart and I've deliberately not mentioned her by name or done any SEO on the site.

I see we're back to Reminiscing About Sweets (despite having given up sugar) Jack. Is Corner Shop Jack about to make a swift re-appearance? Let's prepare for more thrilling topics such as 'remember when Starburst were Opal Fruits?' and 'how good were Panda Pops?'.

• Heart
  • Haha
CLOSE THE TIP JAR

don’t hide the ‘I’m not poor thanks’ at the end of a few tweets. Write it on fucking Instagram and Facebook. Put it on your fucking website

that tweet is just to cover her back ‘see I said it’

twat.

• Angry
  • Heart

Ladderedtights

Asking her friends, family and colleagues to write a statement about how her ADHD affected them without telling them what it was for...Isn’t that a bit...weird? Cruel? Strange?
She gave them homework.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m still catching up but this is Classic Jack! She knows the Scotsman article was about her. She knows we know the Scotsman article was about her. She’s scared the fans twig it’s about her so she posts an altered photo in her scants to distract. Deliberately wore two expensive bodysuits to add something else for people to talk about, not taking into account a clever Frau would find out the price...

Oh Jack, you are a ninny 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53