Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Well it’s easy enough to go through the PayPal and see who gave money...then see who gave 1452

I can’t believe terminator squiggle came up with CONroe and us ninny’s didn’t

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Just went and had a ganders at all those accounts. Shouts Tattle to me. Far too much lifted from here, some of it is almost verbatim 😔 Sad really as this is how Jack will pull this place down.

• Sad
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I've often felt Jack is an amusing distraction - but tweets like this are awful and bring home the reality. Jack lives in a lovely house with every comfort and still pretends to be poor and takes money off people. She is a con artist pure and simple. No better than scammers who take money off old people over the phone.
Yep I felt genuinely sad especially when she said her kids would be furious. How awful that jack put her in that position

• Sad
  • Angry
The ex-squiggle who gave her £1500 is emailing Private Eye. I think she’s on a mission....
Does anyone else find that account’s claims slightly suspect? I went and had a snoop and it’s a brand new account, to be scammed by the top Twitter grifter of 2020 you’d likely have been on Twitter for some time, £1.5k is a lot of money to donate to someone, even if you were dishing out £100 pcm that’s 15 months of time? Surely if you wanted your cash back you’d be using your legit account & not give a fuck that you were identifiable...

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I think Angry Tip Jar Squiggle is true because she is pissed off.

Homer pats sofa “join us” gif

It made me sad when she said she hoped if she gave she would be noticed as she was in a difficult situation too. I don’t doubt that in amongst the thousands of unread emails JM has are people like this squig, pouring their heart out, hoping to make a small connection, apologizing for only sending a small amount to the tip jar...it’s heartbreaking

Edit- lost half the post

• Sad
  • Angry

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’ll take things that didn’t happen for 200 please 🙄

What an absolute weapon, could you imagine Nigella writing stuff like this? what does she think people will think of her upon reading this? She thinks ‘oh my dayssss isn’t Jack so funny, such high jinks streaking in on an important work meeting‘. Actually no, I can’t imagine anyone thinking positively about the pathetic attention seeking/possibly abusive behaviour.

• Haha

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
She's had a gorgeous day, she says as she puts another pin (or grubby piece of cutlery) into the Laura Waddell voodoo doll

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I've often felt Jack is an amusing distraction - but tweets like this are awful and bring home the reality. Jack lives in a lovely house with every comfort and still pretends to be poor and takes money off people. She is a con artist pure and simple. No better than scammers who take money off old people over the phone.
Yes!! Was just about to post something similar. I think because I love these threads and all the really fucking funny and clever things that you guys say, I sometimes forget that she’s a shit bag who’s causing actual damage to people. I need to remember that it’s not all brambly mice, sometimes it’s bloody grenfell.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
“I’m frugal”. 😂😂
I suppose the £20 shop could be seen as frugal. Although it’s supplemented by a milkman delivery, a VERY well stocked store cupboard, countless undeclared gourmet foodstuffs that pop up as if from nowhere, and three freezers full of frozen meals.
Then there’s the endless pieces of Cotswold Co furniture (£900+ each); the WaterRower (c.£1,200); the jaunt to Edinburgh (can’t have been any change from £1,500); a new TV for her kid; expensive curtains; Heist shape wear (c.£190); that bloody weird sentient mirror (£300); the wallpaper she uses as a notepad (£40 a roll); multiple phones and other gadgets; Penhaligon’s scent; Viv Westwood dress; designer gym leggings at around £90 a pop; pricy designer crockery (£144 per set); some crappy print for a friend (£25, and it really was shite); etc. etc. etc.
And that’s just the stuff she’s told us about or photographed on her SM.
Frugal! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Asking her friends, family and colleagues to write a statement about how her ADHD affected them without telling them what it was for...Isn’t that a bit...weird? Cruel? Strange?
She gave them homework.
I bet it was cathartic for them, a nice creative writing exercise about what a nightmare wor Mackie is. Just letting it all out, few thousand words banged out in half an hour no bother. I reckon getting them to STOP writing would've been the hard part 😄😄😄

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Do you think we should alert @Incywincy to the Sloppies? I would hate for them to reach it long after the closing date and be unable to vote. They are only on 106......almost 30 threads behind!

• Heart
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
SPOILER**"
This is so true. People keep saying she looks great but she is looks ill, very drawn and washed out despite the face tuning.

I don't see a successful happy woman, but an ill, very mentally unwell woman.
Honestly @Lanie you can’t see anything about Jack in that photo, it doesn’t tell us anything about Jacks physical or mental health because it’s basically not Jack. She’s edited the photo beyond recognition. She’s going for this look, the doe eyed, misunderstood, ailing, pixie victim. She wants everyone to believe she’s unwell, she isn’t, because if she actually showed a photo of her true self she wouldn’t get the attention.

Don’t you worry, she’s fine, right now she’s probably buying some more “stuff” with money she’s scammed off vulnerable folk

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
No, No, No, No, No, No....
She's not going to make me flip again... No..
You tell us about your medication all the fucking time.
If you took the cunts this wouldn't happen, but you don't take them for ADHD/ASD do you?
Just an opinion here, you take them for weight loss.
I bet she punched the air in delight when she managed to convince her private doctor to agree with her self diagnosis. They probably agreed with her to get her out of the door.

I have mentioned before about my experiences with getting prescriptions from a dodgy doctor. They will prescribe anything to shut you up (or in my case because I thought he was a mate). I got whatever I wanted, I was even prescribed methadone, which was definitely not required, I was never a heroin addict. You can get anything if you are willing to pay enough and shop around for a dodgy doctor.............not that I'm saying that is what Jack has done, of course, I'm just sharing my observations.

• Heart