Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MancBee

VIP Member
A couple of quid 😐 it all adds up doesn’t it?
Also really enjoying a clothes warehouse in Bangladesh tweeting Jack pairs of really boring trousers to Jack with no context 😂

View attachment 334617View attachment 334618View attachment 334619
How can that sausage abomination make 10 portions? There's only 8 sausages (cheap shit ones too) so that is four fifths of a tiny sausage, a tenth of a tin of beans and a tenth of a jar of sauce, per portion.

14p a miniscule portion with nothing to serve it with, no pasta, no garlic bread, no side salad, nothing. He was 8 at the time, that portion size wouldn't fill a two year old.

What is really laughable is she uses a jar of ready made bolognese sauce to make, wait for it, bolognese! 😂 I have a recipie for chicken curry, it involves buying chicken and a jar of ASDA curry cooking sauce. Would you like to put a couple of quid in my tip jar?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

MooBelle

VIP Member
She does like Madonna after all

View attachment 333427
Didn’t realise we were on a new thread!
The more I look at it, the angrier I get.
I throw no shade on anyone who wants to tweak themselves and if it makes you feel good then crack on.
But anyone claiming THIS as all mother nature's work/the result of biting your lip is taking the piss.
It would be funny if she hadn't conned vulnerable people to pay for it. The squiggle who paid out of her Winter Warmer payment probably did get it back, but that was only because we made a fuss and the squiggles became restless.
That is only one of the squiggles we know about. How many put in the Patreon or Tip Jar without saying anything?
How many who have lost their job this year have bought her books because they believed it would help tighten their belts?
She said she was so destitute she couldn't afford to feed her child, people gave money and she got some very obvious work done to her face.

She is disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Such japes, bit weird to streak in front of your housemate who also happens to be an ex but ok, prob didn't happen anyway. Is she going out of her way to embarrass herself today or..
OK, let me get this right.

Poor disabled Jack stripped off her 27 layers of clothing to run around the freezing drafty dining room in a pair of socks.

As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Someone new asked the other day what it is about Monroe that is most dislikable and in my own humble opinion it is this, the rewriting of history, that she so skilfully gets away with. It's unbelievable. It's clear now that her response to these recent articles and comments in the print media will be that she hasn't outright claimed any hardship or poverty for soooo long now and that any perceived assumption that she is or apparent implication is down to her everlasting anxiety form the blah blah poor period blah blah 10 years ago etc etc. ''Look, here's the tweet explaining as much from just the other day'' And where are the older tweets that may point to her cosplaying and begging earlier in the year? - well they'll be gone before too long, if they aren't already, all of those mass deletion events seemingly serving this exact purpose. And yea there's tattle, thank fuck, but she's been tactically pushing the bullying narrative about this site for long enough in preparation for such an eventuality and has succeeded in scaring the media off from referencing it. Her skills in manipulation would be impressive if they weren't so abhorrent.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I squealed at the 'for new readers' tweet! It's funny how we've been claiming she's not poor since we've all been here.... but she only tweets this to her followers after that Scotsman article.

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha. I bet you've had a gorgeous day washing your soiled pants Jack. This is just the start you mendacious cow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Her diagnosis was only a turning point in that it gave her a handy excuse for grifting.

What other changes have we seen due to this "diagnosis"? Has she become more focused and productive now that she is diagnosed and medicated?

Has she fuck.

In fact, she's actually got worse, if that's possible.

No Jack, sorry, you don't get to wheel out ADHD as an excuse for being a grifting, lying twat.

I know personally how tough it is and I do honestly sympathise, but it's not an excuse to lie, grift, cheat, etc. I can honestly say it has nearly killed me in the past and it's hard for my family too, but I get on with things to the best of my ability, as all adults do, no matter what issues or differences they have.

Every single person has their own struggles, it's only lazy grifting twats who use ADHD etc as a reason for being a lying grifting twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

kachoochoo

VIP Member
"I've had a gorgeous day gazing at all my luxury possessions and eliciting sympathy on twitter and watching the donations roll in. it doesn't matter that the world's on fire and there's an article going around disparaging me. I'm all good and that's all that matters ❤"

yuck

• Angry
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She sighed and rolled her eyes all through that podcast and has not mentioned it since. Even when she said she was watching IAC she never mentioned her but anything to get her name associated with her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nippybippy

I’ll put my negative cards on the table. Nothing is going to happen. Her brand is now her mental health and anything negative is now trolling and as the article pointed out there is no regulation or right to reply so it’s her blue ticked word against nasty trolls.

Her trolling ordeal will then only further her career. I know all of this yet continue to be fascinated/jealous of her big shiny balls.

ETA - She’s put the podcast screenshot on Instagram too. Shameless.

View attachment 335242View attachment 335244View attachment 335245View attachment 335246View attachment 335247View attachment 335248View attachment 335250

View attachment 335253View attachment 335254

View attachment 335255View attachment 335256

View attachment 335258
Are those photos of her shitty house? Because it looks like a pretty damn beautiful house. Ugh. Just disgusting.

I have a 2 bedroom one bath house. Not as nice as hers. You know what? I absolutely love it and feel grateful for it every day. It’s so sad how she has cunningly manipulated so many worse off.

• Heart
  • Angry

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
A couple of quid 😐 it all adds up doesn’t it?
Also really enjoying a clothes warehouse in Bangladesh tweeting Jack pairs of really boring trousers to Jack with no context 😂

View attachment 334617View attachment 334618View attachment 334619
But why, just WHY would someone pay 2 quid for being told to mix a pack of sausages, a tin of baked beans and some ketchup? How fucking stupid are they, and why not just save the 2 quid and put it towards a proper bolognese?? Simpletons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Tabitha D

VIP Member

This interview states she was diagnosed With adhd and autism at 11!?………………
That article also says, of Jack, “she has become the face of modern poverty”.
WTF.
I mean, that’s a pretty offensive description on a number of levels. Not least because Jack grew up in middle class comfort, and had only a short period (from a few months up to two years, depending on the account) of hardship as an adult.
It just goes to show that this journalist, like countless blue-tickers, just see Jack as the acceptable, middle-class face of poverty. I think they would find the unvarnished reality considerably less palatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

MancBee

VIP Member
What she is doing by blaming all her failings on her ADHD diagnosis is tarring all people with ADHD with the same brush. She states she is not a spokesperson for the community, well it's a damed good job she isn't. She is dangerous to every community she latches onto.

I know her time in the limelight is over, she is never going to make it big in the media. I just hope her time conning money out of (truly) vulnerable people is also coming to an end.

As she gets older, this little girl cutesy, aren't I out there, look at me, no look at ME, yes ME, loooooook at MEEEEEEEEE, persona grows boring and tiresome. It may be endearing in a 20 something, it is tragic in a 40 something......she's not got long to go!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57