Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have some very talented fraus here. Thank you for all your amazing, creative, hilarious work.

Now fuck off x

Reactions: 36
This is fucking genius! Hooting!

Reactions: 26
I spent longer choosing “most entertaining lies” than it took to choose my wedding dress...

Reactions: 65
thank (space) you! I am absolutely FIZZING AND HOOTING AND SHRIEKING AND BOUNCING WITH JOY!

and Daria gif makes 13 year old me so very happy!

Reactions: 34

This is brilliant, so funny and it must have been a heck of a lot of work! The ‘it’s what Viv would have wanted’ had me screaming!

Major applause!!!!

Reactions: 34
Ahahaha straight from the pan

https://giphy.com/rx0enomzL9sEo
ETA: I agree about feeling a bit emotional making my choices for the sloppies. We've been through some weird shit together haven't we Fraus! I feel like I've known you all a lot longer than the 5 months I've been posting on this thread. Well done @Switchstreetz on your most excellent work

Reactions: 76
In short, yes it would hurt. I cant speak for others with less severe and aggressive RA but there is no way my RA would let me get away with it. Not the running around, not the quick stripping, not the running upstairs either.

Reactions: 38
They’re a few weeks to a couple of months apart I believe but still think the grown out hair doesn’t explain the complete change in her face and shape. She shaves inches off her jaw never mind her hair

Reactions: 39
Mate. As if you did this. It's so, SO good.

I selected four and got called a greedy goblin. I HOOTED. HOOTED, I TELL YOU.

Reactions: 39
If Louisa is a housemate and not just a BB is she now paying her way so Jack can stop asking for money from people less fortunate didn’t think so

I’ve done my voting and I feel like those were some of the hardest decisions of my adult life. It’s a fucking marvel.

Reactions: 53
We have new posh crockery slop this evening.View attachment 333825
I don't understand why she has to tell us she eats so much, and why, when she has got nice crockery that is already dirty as she already had eaten 2 portions she had to eat from the pan? Surely she still can't be starving hungry?

It's not cute, clever, entertaining or fun to do this its just a bit Meh

Reactions: 40
It's also not the reheated frozen slop she said she'd be eating this week...

Reactions: 46
Just voted in the AMAZING Sloppies, have definitely given far less thought to who was going to represent me in parliament than to some of these

Reactions: 43
In all honesty, it depends. For example, I’m having a flare up at the mo and when we went out for dinner to support our local, my hands immediately hurt like hell in the cold. In a good period, I’d be fine. In a flare there’d be no nudie leaping and bounding in the cold, period.

However.... as others have pointed out, YESTERDAY she was writing a treatise on how she was swathed in electric blankets, suffering from RA pain, coddling herself from the ouchy cold. TODAY she is blithely charging around in the nip in the same Siberian rooms.

Conclusion? One of these stories is confabulation, confusion and bollocks. That’s wor Jackie.

Reactions: 55

Again, don’t want to be horrible for the sake of being horrible but the charm offensive is so clear to see.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.