Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg. She's actually admitted Caroline is NOT on Furlough. Well bugger me sideways.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But it still doesn’t make any sense. If she is indeed paying Caroline, then why not ask her to you know, log on and do some remote work? Calling bullshit..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm so glad that this has been written in an Edinburgh based paper. I can't even articulate how much the Edinburgh trip shocked and annoyed me. The city had literally just come out of total lockdown when she was swanning about at 5 guys and Dishoom, and poking about under hedgerows with her melamine cutlery looking for homeless people.

I had to get a bus from Edinburgh bus station on the weekend she was up, and it's right next to the Luxury Serviced Apartments she was staying in. The thought of running into the cheeky scampering pixie would just have been too much.
That made me HOOT too. Why, dear heart I almost laughed up a lung! Jack will probably proclaim that the Edinburgh Sainsburys has gone down hill and there is no point visiting the city any more, in fact all of Scotland can duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
and why broadcasting house?

an attempt to manifest a tv career via the medium of cross stitch?

this tit gets weirder and weirder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
and why broadcasting house?

an attempt to manifest a tv career via the medium of cross stitch?

this tit gets weirder and weirder
Its where Louisa and her met isn't it? Guess it was meant to be ......romantic?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Morning Cabal, like a few others I needed a week off posting after the Marcus shenanigans, but have grunked hard and fast to get back up to date.
@traumatised sideboard Slopbot is absolutely genius. I salute your creativity and work to the cause.
Also, loving The Scotsman piece. 👏🏻
anyone else think the so-called plates and bowl changeover is nothing to do with the five seasons but more to do with the new fine dining set she has bought with her bumper monthly payday that included articles, patreons and tip jars?
That is all, as you were.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Louise is there 4 nights a week (I'm assuming Thur-Sun). Is there a correlation with the number of Tweets depending on whether she's alone, desperate for attention or has company?

Reactions: 12

Yel

and why broadcasting house
I wonder if it's actually the Langham across the road?

Maybe she goes there every month to celebrate with her family when all the money from their buy to lets comes in 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hello Fraus, I'm a former lurker - now joining up after seeing the article this morning and having my suspicions raised for about a year or so now. Retweeted the piece, had a lovely tweet back from Laura and then immediately a message from one of my colleagues to say "Is that article about Jack Monroe? OMG I have so many issues with her" ...and then an extremely and severely long diatribe about what a liar, grifter and muppet she is. People are waking up. I'm one of them and I just want to say thank you for these threads and for the honest and frank discussions. You lot have kept me going the last few weeks and months. :) and slopbot....utter utter genius...

Thankyou and time for a piss and a sandwich xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 133
Screenshot_20201203-113733_Chrome.jpg

Literally nothing else to do, nothing else more pressing that you should be attending to this morning, no?
How long did it take to set this shot up?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.