Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THAT Scotsman article is a cracker. Enough information for us to know who they're on to with mentions of gossip sites for those with suspicions so they can do their own checking.
bleeping excellent! <inserts gif of deer eating a big box of popcorn>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Yel

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!! 👀👀👀😳😳😳

View attachment 332870

Finally a balanced and fair article!

Just a reply about the obsessive and stalky posts, as mods we do ban and delete a lot that overstep the fair commentary of a public figure. But yeah some do slip through if they don't get reported. At the same time the very nature of these social media influencers oversharing their life kinda makes it inevitable and very difficult to control.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Found this

Lordy I wish I was back here right now. A week ago we were seeking out all the hidey holes in the Lake District - well, a few of them anyway! This was one of my faves. 😍🤍 I do sell prints of my photos - I'll be posting details shortly but if anyone wants to enquire, email [email protected] x . . #lakedistrict #lake #lakesofinstagram #lakedistrictuk #lakedistrictcumbria #lakedistrictlife #lakedistrictwalks #travel #travelphotography #traveltheworld #travelgram #travelblogger #lakelife #lakeview #lakewindermere #ithink #correctmeifimwrong #therewerealotoflakes #googlepixel4 #phonecamera #photography

1 year ago

and this one

@jack_monroe
Sitting still. Just for a minute. . . #Edinburgh #caltonhill #caltonhilledinburgh #brora #meditation #hilltop #blueskies #weekend #getoutdoors #mindfulness #selfcare #selflove #instatravel #instatraveling #instapassport #travel #scotland #loveedinburgh #lovescotland

1 year ago

she really is dr Seuss 🤢
1606991070134.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think I saw on LinkedIn that Kirsty had recently taken a job at The Scotsman (we’re connected to some of the same people as I work in the broad overall field). I’m sure she may have provided some steer on what to put into this feature. She signposted a while ago that she was on the case...

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm so glad that this has been written in an Edinburgh based paper. I can't even articulate how much the Edinburgh trip shocked and annoyed me. The city had literally just come out of total lockdown when she was swanning about at 5 guys and Dishoom, and poking about under hedgerows with her melamine cutlery looking for homeless people.

I had to get a bus from Edinburgh bus station on the weekend she was up, and it's right next to the Luxury Serviced Apartments she was staying in. The thought of running into the cheeky scampering pixie would just have been too much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I reckon the fact she doesn't have SB at the weekends is part of the reason she sees him as a burden and resents him. The weekends are the good bit, the times you get to do the fun things, go places (well obvs. not at moment), relax, spend quality time together. Why not split that between both parents?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My guess is complete silence, followed by a surge of tweets about how wonderful the photoshoot went. Attempting to bury the critical news article with her own attention seeking Twitter vomit. Well, this sort of news has a habit of going mainstream, this will be just the start.
Brace yourselves. Cattos and Doggos incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She'll see it - if not on twitter, definitely when she catches up here. I don't think it's worth tweeting her directly about it.
i make you right @Veronicaaa
She'll read it, tit herself, panic and start doing insane pileon inducing tweeting.
She'll go on about 'why have you written this about me?'
and all Kirsty will say is 'have I?'
and basically Jack will out herself.

Or, all of the above, but won't tweet and instead seethe because she's trapped in a corner. Then she'll start one of her random pileons on some random (Jamie Oliver is cooking on This Morning, thst will irk...)

Either way, we will have fireworks today Cabal!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What a brilliant article, well balanced on the issues of abuse/gossip and nice shining of the spotlight without naming names. Jack and Vonny are going to need some extra loo roll today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Brace yourselves. Cattos and Doggos incoming.
Yeah, she'll be 🥰extra nice🥰 for a while but I predict a crash in a few hours 🥰🥰🥰

i make you right @Veronicaaa
She'll read it, tit herself, panic and start doing insane pileon inducing tweeting.
She'll go on about 'why have you written this about me?'
and all Kirsty will say is 'have I?'
and basically Jack will out herself.

Or, all of the above, but won't tweet and instead seethe because she's trapped in a corner. Then she'll start one of her random pileons on some random (Jamie Oliver is cooking on This Morning, thst will irk...)

Either way, we will have fireworks today Cabal!!!!
Kirsty didn't write it! I think I may have confused things by posting a screenshot of Kirsty retweeting it, but a different journalist, Laura Waddell, wrote it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.