Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even if it tasted amazing (unlikely) it looks so horrible, so many sludgy elements so brown. pond scum comes to mind.
Never seen baba ghanoush served like this. Honestly what did baba ghanoush do to deserve this :(

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I was trying to find the pic of Jack wearing this bag and stumbled across this monstrosity. What..the...duck. I really do hope for Caroline's own sake that she doesn't exist.
"A poached Egg on Sharp Sand a must for the discerning builder in your life."

Way behind cos BUSY.

The coriander thing is really irritating me. Does she realise the "dish soap" coriander thing is genetic? Therefore it either does or doesn't taste that way to you and always has - it doesn't suddenly switch as she stated it did with her. Fair enough you can just not like it, I don't like it, but that doesn't mean you have a genetic reason to taste it differently.
Maybe it's a Jack-el and Caroline thing.. When she drinks the potion and Caroline comes out, it's her who doesn't like the coriander.
When she returns to the Jack state, she doesn't remember!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's started posting her 'behind the scenes at the GQ awards' blooper reel. #tragique

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Afternoon, should it have been a green one?

That footage is awful. Also LOVE that the Make-Up woman touches her mask several times before attending to Jack.
7440A508-4D21-4164-99FE-1CB67AEB9954.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the mascara thing reminds me of my daughters birthday parties - there's always one kid that is jealous of the birthday girl and fakes an injury to get the attention back on them. Jack was def that little tit when she was younger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I was trying to find the pic of Jack wearing this bag and stumbled across this monstrosity. What..the...duck. I really do hope for Caroline's own sake that she doesn't exist.
Christ. That looks like one of those mini Japanese garden things for your desk, that you rake, with a random egg lobbed on top. WTAF?! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yeah but saying you don't like coriander is far too run of the mill for Our Jack for she is very unique. I expect her months of poverty rearranged her genes whilst it was in doing her brain.

Honestly I sometimes wonder if her parents excluded a disgruntled witch from her christening party and the witch cursed her to forever act like a try hard in their first month of Uni.
🔔 try hard from uni 🔔
Thats it! That is the v i b e, or at least the least offensive vibe being brought to the table. Thank you for putting into words what my brain has been trying to work out. Some level of inner peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Frozen Christmas dinner. Isn't part of it the smell of Christmas food wafting through the house as you twit about eating chocolate and watching Christmas day TV.

If she prepares on Xmas Eve her Christmas should be chilled enough. Although I doubt her house is ever chilled. She will probably have some beef with a reindeer or a snarky elf.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.