Jack Monroe #110 Hands up, who likes me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think men don’t have hair?
Look at me, I'm so sexual. Eating a kiwi is sexy. Dribbling juices. Humping stews. I'm just so random and sexy. Sex, sex, sex. Haha, so funny.

(sorry, she's causing me to malfunction)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I'm pretty sure that the last time she was wanging on about the wine reduction stuff months ago, she also said then that she'd just noticed it was supposed to be kept in the fridge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Look at me, I'm so sexual. Eating a kiwi is sexy. Dribbling juices. Humping stews. I'm just so random and sexy. Sex, sex, sex. Haha, so funny.

I’ve only just realised your profile pic is a tin of carrots 😂 I always thought it was a casserole of some kind

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for this comment - made me realise this is in fact a hyena, and not a werewolf with mange😳
If (as I suspect) it's a costume from the (deservedly?) little known film Hyenas (2011) your comment may be truer than you might have imagined.

And thanks, @ReginaPhalangee, for sending me down that rabbit hole!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Sexy Jack is one of the worst Jacks. It's so forced and awful and about as sexy as a pissing toad. "I'm soooo sexy, I'll hump anything pies, casseroles, sideboards-the lot!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So I've logged on to find out how Jack went viral and - it's an award ceremony? Really?? Why the need for high heels and filming in a kitchen then? I've been grunking but have I missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello tattlers, nice to meet you all. As with a previous poster, I found my way here after liking a post that criticised her being rude to a question and finding myself blocked to my surprise. We’ve never interacted. I did unfollow her earlier this year after the Jamie Oliver hissy fit was one strop too far and finding her tweets to be somewhat haywire. Interesting to see that there’s a whole group of people similarly suspicious. She is mates with a friend ‘in real life’ however so she must have redeeming features face to face...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
So I've logged on to find out how Jack went viral and - it's an award ceremony? Really?? Why the need for high heels and filming in a kitchen then? I've been grunking but have I missed something?
I'm not sure the GQ Awards is the thing, it's just speculation at this stage.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The Romans used to eat Stuffed Dormice,they weren't exactly picky eaters. It's not a compliment you tool.
Also, didn’t the Romans force themselves to throw up after eating during banquets? Maybe that’s what the squiggle was getting at (in which case you can see their point).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hello tattlers, nice to meet you all. As with a previous poster, I found my way here after liking a post that criticised her being rude to a question and finding myself blocked to my surprise. We’ve never interacted. I did unfollow her earlier this year after the Jamie Oliver hissy fit was one strop too far and finding her tweets to be somewhat haywire. Interesting to see that there’s a whole group of people similarly suspicious. She is mates with a friend ‘in real life’ however so she must have redeeming features face to face...
SPILL THE TEA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.