Jack Monroe #110 Hands up, who likes me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Themaninblack I had to Google it because I had questions (why does it have pecs, is it made from actual hellhound) and someone bought it for $250. There is someone in the world who owns and wears it and I hope I never meet them 😂

“my other account is a Porsche” 🙄🙄🙄
“Blue ticker gone rogue” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Kiwi-peeling Twitter? Oh duck off and stop asking such inane bleeping questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Never mind regretting the tweet I think she’ll regret her entire adult life choices at some point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm glad she saves time eating her kiwis that way, it means she has even more free time to tweet about how she doesn't peel her kiwis.

Truly mindblowing stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Who is this delicacy aimed at? If you’re short of cash or feeling crap there’s no way you’d buy and pickle radishes, not exactly filling and comforting.
Why?? I don’t understand...
It might be aimed at me. I love pickled radishes.

Sorry, I'll understand if you revoke my cabal membership now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Haha someone asked about fuzzy kiwis quick make a hairy minge joke haha I’m so cheeky me”
I’d say balls are more akin to a fuzzy kiwi tbh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.