Jack Monroe #11 Look for the bare depressipes, the simple bare depressipes, forget about the tattlers and your wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could one not get a female woody for him.
Really ? I don’t see anything shaggable about him , I see him as a red trouser kind of bloke, like his mate James Martin .

His Wife (not you know who😉) loves him so my thoughts are irrelevant , ignore me.

I’m planning my Court dress, will have to go to IsabelOliver Maternity wear to accommodate my expanding wine waist.🍸🍸🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You know how bullies, bully? Scared people scare people. I’m scared, as a person in no position to defend myself for my own opinions on a taxpayer funded prog. However I know i’ve said things about her I wouldn’t like to read about myself, whether I would have put myself in the position to be speculated on or not.

I’ve consciously been saying less because I sensed this coming and last time she did this I felt sick with fear for hours until we all saw the funny side. But as someone with serious mental health probs myself I’m noping out at the ‘s’ word from her.

i truly, truly hope her family are looking after her and she feels better soon, as I can see ALL of us have said in some way.

hugs *ladies*

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Really ? I don’t see anything shaggable about him , I see him as a red trouser kind of bloke, like his mate James Martin .

His Wife (not you know who😉) loves him so my thoughts are irrelevant , ignore me.

I’m planning my Court dress, will have to go to IsabelOliver Maternity wear to accommodate my expanding wine waist.🍸🍸🍸🍸
I have been married a long time my excuse and am sticking to it.

Reactions: 6
Do a Jack and sling em in a curry.
Seriously though, just sprinkle them in the dirt, or if you have some sand, mix the seed with a little sand as it helps them stop blowing away. They also look lovely in drifts.
Yeh, what she said. I am a bit lax and unclear about watering, but probably I’d spray a hose over them 2 or 3 times a week if v dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would imagine Mrs J is a bit busy, given that she’s head of news or something like that at C4. A big job at the best of times, let alone now. She is likely to have been on back-to-back calls all day and may not realise (yet) Jack has gone off on one.
But she has family who are local, and maybe she’d listen to one of her celeb admirers (who oddly tend to go a bit quiet when she’s off on one of her rants). Either way, someone needs to intervene. She doesn’t seem right at all.

Reactions: 16
Pressed post too quickly, what I meant to say was I wonder if in periods of uncertainty she feels comfort from making other people feel as she has in the past, genuinely.
I’m not articulate, but I know what I mean!

Reactions: 11
I haven’t checked the Phil Schofield threads in ages but those guys were like CSI Miami digging up the filthiest of dirt, like that young TV runner? Again it was all public info (like his showreel from his portfolio, or old Instagram posts) being shared and discussed, but surely that would be more likely to shut Tattle down with one of those super injunctions (are they allowed anymore? Not heard of one in years) than print screening old interviews with the guardian....?
This is very true, the PS threads dig up far more dirt than these have! And he (and ITV) presumably have access to the very best lawyers too.

Reactions: 9
I would imagine Mrs J is a bit busy, given that she’s head of news or something like that at C4. A big job at the best of times, let alone now. She is likely to have been on back-to-back calls all day and may not realise (yet) Jack has gone off on one.
But she has family who are local, and maybe she’d listen to one of her celeb admirers (who oddly tend to go a bit quiet when she’s off on one of her rants). Either way, someone needs to intervene. She doesn’t seem right at all.
Well she was free enough to watch Jack on TV so loudly caused the audio to be picked up and fucked, what's the technical name for that? I want to say reverb but it's not that, feedback?

Anyway Jacks partner or family need to step in at this point even if she's making it all up for attention and to fill her time.

Reactions: 10
Can I just say something re: someone persuading her to get help? Please can we not cast blame on her loved ones (not directing that at anyone on here - just a general comment).

For all we know they may be trying very hard to do just that behind the scenes. Unfortunately, it's impossible to make an adult get help unless they actually want to be helped. I'll stop there before I go into an unwarranted/unwanted rant about the state of mental health services in the UK!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m no lawyer, but if this did go to court, does she have to prove that every single thing mentioned is not true? Or does she just have to prove that the comments and opinions expressed have affected her ability to work/affected her financially? Surely there would definitely need to be proof that whoever is contacting her colleagues and “CPS” is a member here. And those actions aren’t Tattle’s fault are they? Someone ELI5 (Explain Like I’m 5)
I'm not a lawyer ,( but why should that stop me? ), but I've had a look at the judge's summary of Monroe v Hopkins. That judgement hinged on whether KH's twittered were, 1. Defamation 2. Caused serious harm to JM's reputation. If I understand it correctly, both bits must be proved.

I Am not sure how JM will be able to prove serious harm to her reputation. Just as I am not sure if JO would be able to prove serious harm to his reputation should he want to take action against her tweets that accused him of intellectual property theft.

Reactions: 10
Can I just say something re: someone persuading her to get help? Please can we not cast blame on her loved ones (not directing that at anyone on here - just a general comment).

For all we know they may be trying very hard to do just that behind the scenes. Unfortunately, it's impossible to make an adult get help unless they actually want to be helped. I'll stop there before I go into an unwarranted/unwanted rant about the state of mental health services in the UK!
You raise a good point. I lost a friend to suicide, was only a bit involved with her in the latter years as lived far away, but she had a considerable support network, loving family... I know the same from parts of my work that involve child mental health services.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They do well with just normal rain so they don't need to be watered like other flowers. Yes, they do grow in poor soil and very reliable.I'm sure yours will be beautiful. Butterfly mixtures are also very pretty.
Hmm. I like that I may have been over watering seeds. I am v lazy so the less of that the better.

Reactions: 6

This is a good point well made. I'm not trying to blame them, more hoping she has a good support network around her.

Something has happened and even without tattle she would have found a target to take it out on.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.