Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's one of the things that makes me laugh most on here, the triangulating various items. She'll post a seemingly bland, uninteresting photo, and someone pipes up with - "curtains, John Lewis, 300 quid" 😂.
Curtains, 300 quid, John Lewis
Smol wooden calculator, 20 quid
Fancy cheese, 'gifted', Waitrose
Belly laughs several times a day because Coven: priceless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
It's one of the things that makes me laugh most on here, the triangulating various items. She'll post a seemingly bland, uninteresting photo, and someone pipes up with - "curtains, John Lewis, 300 quid" 😂.
This is the downside of her being so incredibly basic & obsessed with boring old brands. If she bought from small / indie businesses we’d have no bleeping idea, but when she’s wearing Nike and lounging on Cotswolds it’s pretty easy to triangulate it all.

Btw the coven having a creative laugh is the new candy man. If she had a shitfit over bingo numbers god knows what we’re due after haikus 😫 she might post the triangulation victims some slop

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I wish her followers would publicly call out the BBC and Hellmans for not paying freelancers on time. It's pretty outrageous.

View attachment 321587
That 'gone awful quiet' tweet, it shows her for the bully that she is. She thought she had made a winning point and wanted to highlight the fact so that her pack of twats to see and join in, little did she know that the incoming reply was a mic-drop moment. But never let it be said that she's an innocent victim of online bullying, she just despises being played at a game she created.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
“I get up when I want, except on Monday when I’m rudely awakened by the patrons.

I put my traaaaazers on, have a litre of tea and pretend I’m leaving the house”

Pics of the post in the postbox please Jack or else I shan’t believe they were really posted...
I
Can
Nottttttt

😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone is turning up the temperature after being accused of stalking

Exposing inconsistencies is not stalking. Holding to account is not hounding. Being aware of someone's own (deleted) words is completely legitimate. If you want further detail, you will find receipts galore within the comments here.

Jack Monroe Gossip Forum
tattle.life

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can someone please tell me how they are the same JM recipe? Surely the squiggle has done a bit of editing of the recipe on their own there, because theirs look less like chargrilled congealed blood and more....I dunno...edible? 🤔

View attachment 321670
Jack’s look hard as a rock.
Why is it that her food is either super soft sloppy slop or rock hard, never anything in between? It’s quite a skill.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That 'gone awful quiet' tweet, it shows her for the bully that she is. She thought she had made a winning point and wanted to highlight the fact so that her pack of twats to see and join in, little did she know that the incoming reply was a mic-drop moment. But never let it be said that she's an innocent victim of online bullying, she just despises being played at a game she created.

exactly, she would've been expecting another fawning apology like she usually gets like, "omg, I'm sooo sorry, my queen, how can I ever repent I don't deserve your forgiveness 😪"

but not this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
exactly, she would've been expecting another fawning apology like she usually gets like, "omg, I'm sooo sorry, my queen, how can I ever repent I don't deserve your forgiveness 😪"

but not this time!
That squiggle will probably get blocked, then there’ll be another deletion spree, more moaning about trolls and stalkers, and the begging bowl will probably be brought out for another airing. We’ve seen it all before - she never learns.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
And of course, rather than honouring your obligations it's easier to delete evidence of said obligations ever having existed.

I will say it again for you Jack.

Don't 👏take 👏money 👏from 👏people 👏 poorer 👏than 👏you 👏if 👏you 👏 can't 👏 deliver!

I live by the motto 'under promise and over deliver' but I guess that isn't in the grifters' hand book

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
You'd wonder how she ever recovered from the Kickstarter debacle but as we see regularly she's got a certain way of spinning the narrative when confronted with her unacceptable shite

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.