Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as we know. Some drama that I can't even remember now caused me to think she might have left again but she was included in the £20 shopping budget and more recently caused a fox to eat a hose, presumably as some sort of cry for help.
Haha the whole hose debacle gave me a really good chuckle. It's just a load of codswallop, as per usual. Loved the whole playing fast and loose with her own rules 'I can't afford butter but I can afford the most expensive hose in B&Q as part of a non-essential trip even though I'm immunocompromised'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
‘I made it differently and added things and it was nice.’ says Squiggle. ‘You’re welcome’ says Jack.
F74EE848-2765-469D-A528-0DE5C3D151FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Only 2 days to wait until Jack breaks the internet with her video in high heels.................................

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So many of the scenes just write themselves

Jack trudging through the rain, clutching son's hand, as she goes from shop to shop to ask for work, each time being dismissed with a wordless shaking of the head.

Jack sadly unscrewing light bulbs and unplugging the fridge, as sb, dressed in faded, too small clothing lisps 'bwead an jam mama wan bwead an jam'

Jack laboriously typing out her hunger hurts on her trusty Nokia.

Jack being discovered and making her first trip to London. Looking round wide eyed in amazement - 'Lunnon, ain't never been to Lunnon before!, couldn't never afford it. Lummee! It's so big and noisy!

Jack being taken out to eat by her publisher, hilarity ensues when she plays knees up mother brown on the posh piano.
With Ruby Rose starring as Jack - obviously 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Late to the party as been BUSY on VERY important calls.
My gutter level mind saw the tweets about squirty cream, then a bra, and I've been picturing a squirty cream bikini for my mini grunk of the last 10 pages...

Apologies if that image is triggering! I work largely with blokes and have done all my career so my brain often goes down paths it should not!
Now I'm thinking about that horrible teen movie with Chris Evans (the sexy edition) wearing a whipped cream bikini with cherries on the nips.

Praise be to Giphy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
It’s all TOO much today. First she addresses someone called ‘Alan’ in a tweet. Then she said Easter Island Eamonn Holmes gave her career advice. Now she’s referencing Neeson and special skills. (And she used the phrase ‘Silver Linings’ a few days ago)

View attachment 322480
😱😱 That’s it, I’m done, y’all have a nice life, fare thee well. I have reached my Jack quota 😂
How do we feel when Jack makes these sort of statements, that she would want to track down people from Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure whether I'm more nervous about finding I'll be in tier 3 when for the first time my Mum might be out of it (It'll be a year in December since I've seen her) or the high heeled tall man dancing reveal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s all TOO much today. First she addresses someone called ‘Alan’ in a tweet. Then she said Easter Island Eamonn Holmes gave her career advice. Now she’s referencing Neeson and special skills. (And she used the phrase ‘Silver Linings’ a few days ago)

View attachment 322480
😱😱 That’s it, I’m done, y’all have a nice life, fare thee well. I have reached my Jack quota 😂
Hahahaha!
"The Girl With The crappy Tattoos"

• Haha
Reactions: 43
20201124_161623.jpg

Just a reminder that this is what Jack pretends her food cupboards look like. Not the pantry equivalent of Narnia that she keeps pulling stuff out of.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
How do we feel when Jack makes these sort of statements, that she would want to track down people from Tattle?
Personally 😂 I just feel like she is playing a messed up little ‘haha’ game and I don’t want to be part of it so she can feel clever and like she’s being too knowing and ... sentient.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.