Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come and sue us Jack...we will humiliate you happily in court.

Keep monitoring is all you like, it isn’t a crime to call out people for their lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh please let the This Morning thing be true. I could do with a good laugh.
Nothing will ever beat her silent back to the camera and then producing uncooked pasta as poor Ruth valiantly struggled to coax an actual recipe from her.
It was bleeping brilliant.
Just watched this for the first time, HOLY duck she was bad, just awful. It's not often that a cooking segment elicits roars of laughter. And she comes across as generally wasted in that period, in my humble opinion. When she has her back turned to the camera to prepare the pasta, completely forgets the world of responsibility going on behind her, a fair question seems to be 'what the duck is she on'?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yesssss! It’s quite weird how toad-like she looks on screen after all of the extremely filtered selfies she posts.
Toad-like 😂😂😂😬 harderfaster i always *do a squeal* when i read your posts. Such a magnificent way with words.

i truly have nothing to add to the past 24 hours...there is no word in the english language to properly express my extreme feelings of second hand embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The afflinks on that recipe are hilarious. She crowbars in a reference to cheap tins not having ring pulls so you’ll need a can opener. LINK. Then pop them in a pan. LINK. Put them in a container. LINK.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I know this isn't important but...why does she disapprove of minecraft?!
She probably throws a DW-esque wobbler every time he builds a house in it, wailing and clawing at the floor asking him why what she's provided for him in real life isn't good enough

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The offensive part is saying it's just good lighting and pink curtains or something similarly ridiculous meanwhile condoning weight loss apps or similar for their detrimental effects on mental health
She is a liar though - this is just yet another thing she lies about on the long list of lies about everything. If people can’t see that it’s patent nonsense that she looks like a 12 year old boy in her pics, instead of a mum in her mid thirties, then they will definitely see it when they catch the next grand TV unveil! I prefer the lies about her pixie eyes to her lies about eating smartprice food subsidised by poor people.

Reactions: 42
I know this isn't important but...why does she disapprove of minecraft?!
obviously don’t play minecraft but have been led to believe it’s a gateway for kids getting into coding as they make mods in game? What’s not to love about that?! 🥴
ETA that’s sincere it sounds sarcastic and I can’t figure out why

• Haha
Reactions: 57
It’s funny that she doesn’t like Minecraft because there are loads of studies out there about Minecraft and the benefits it has for children with autism. It has helped my nephew a lot and now he wants to be a video game designer when he grows up. I’m sure she already knows all that already.
Edit: overuse of the word loads

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Sorry I’m Grunking so by the time I’ve posted is you may of moved on but the whole letters thing has really annoyed me. One of my best friends has Cerebral Palsy. We met in secondary school because we were both put in pupil referral ( my reason was because I pissed about in lessons, her reason was because her helper in school went on long term sickness and there was no one to cover) and she hated being labelled the disabled girl or the girl what can’t walk right and she still fights against it as she should. A person has a disability it’s not who they are and should not be seen as a bunch of bloody letters because that absolute whopper has decided to fight a cause on yet another whim of hers that doesn’t need fighting. Have an opinion yes but don’t appoint yourself as a spokesperson for others.
Omg what you said here I totally relate to. Me and Mr Cow had had dealings at work before but when we actually properly met was when he was coming round the office selling raffle tickets for one of his best friends daughter, who has cerebral palsy - they were raising funds to convert the house to have a lift etc. I'm not trying to blow my own trumpet as that wasn't how it was at all but that was how we bonded, I saw a lovely man raising money for a cause I thought was incredible - let's just say this cause gave me the love of my life but also I now know the girl with cerebral palsy and she is one of the most amazing people I've ever met and she would hate to be defined by her disability.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
BeautifulTrauma said:
I genuinely believe she is that psychotic and manipulative that she has googled the tit out of ADHD, Autism and Arthritis and makes the condition fit her and her story - the wallpaper thing is a perfect example.
I do agree with the content of your post and I know I'm relatively new so I don't want to step on any toes but as someone who has experienced psychosis (soz, no kewl abbreviation) could we please not throw 'psychotic' about as a descriptor for negative behaviour? There are plenty of other more accurate ways to describe the astonishing myriad manifestations of tosser that she is. Thankyou x (christ I don't meant that as sarcastically as it sounds)

RE: cringeworthy social media presence. She was 100% one of those girls who spent all day on Myspace changing her bio and top 8 friends list, she absolutely has the mentality of a mid-2000s teenage girl which is cripplingly tragic for someone in their early thirties.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.