Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bed is military round the edges, and soft softy soft in the middle. Perfect for the twenty hour Dino naps.
Does this mean she's had SB sleeping on a camp bed in a small room for ages while there's a larger, usually empty, guest bedroom just next door

Reactions: 21
Who’s got the full ailment list? Could they abbreviate the whole lot for our Jack?

Reactions: 25
That’s total bad crack saying she didn’t name Jamie Oliver. She set the dogs on him and if I were Louisa I would have left her there and then. Not supported her in her howling madness. He got a job she wanted. That she thinks she was entitled to have. She always does a look at my cute cat tweet after she’s done a chaos or look at me and my cutesy looking face. It’s all diversion tactics. It’s to divert from what an absolute horror she is.

There is a guy on twitter who has grifted a load of money from people. He’s far far worse than Jack. Far worse. His name is Symon Hawkes. Google him. It’s not pleasant what you will find. But he plays the poor me and he cons people and people fall for it.

But I used to follow him on twitter. Highly manipulative. Grifter. Liar. Alarm bells really do ring when you see patterns of behaviour and there are a few people on twitter who really are very manipulative and unfortunately they all seem to have loads of followers and they do so much damage to people.

She’s an absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: 34
I wanna be you when I grow up.

Love,

Brian Butterfield UC OA MD VOD PTSD

(ulcerative colitis, osteoarthritis, manic depressive, voice of doom, post traumatic stress disorder)

Reactions: 58
You have to wonder why she constantly, constantly states how awful her 'fame' is, how 'stressful' it is being 'picked apart' every day, yet comes back every single day to throw a ton more personal info and opinion into the mix, and insert herself in conversations that were not involving her at all. It's not activism. It's just self obsession IMO

I hope these threads live long enough for Jackie to start beef with a k pop icon, I daren’t describe that stanhood for fear of what they’re capable of. Nicki Minaj’s set a close second.

I wanna be you when I grow up.

Love,

Brian Butterfield UC OA MD VOD PTSD

(ulcerative colitis, osteoarthritis, manic depressive, voice of doom, post traumatic stress disorder)
Dear Brian,

BOLD of you to assume that I am, in fact, a grown up.

Yours coolly,
Dr HarderFaster I-ADHD GA TP

(Inattentive ADHD, Generalised Anxiety, Toss Pot)

p.s. love this

Reactions: 46
Exactly the same thing has happened me on this thread, thought I could just catch up on the last few pages but there appears to have been a chaos involving someone called Sia so I'm now investigating and am currently about 20 pages behind!

Reactions: 30
Dear Brian,

BOLD of you to assume that I am, in fact, a grown up.

Yours coolly,
Dr HarderFaster I-ADHD GA TP

(Inattentive ADHD, Generalised Anxiety, Toss Pot)

p.s. love this
Honestly, you always say what I'm thinking but in such an articulate, intelligent way that I am in no way capable of conveying myself.

Everyone that contributes to this thread just blows me away with their continual compassion, eloquence, knowledge and humanity.

I love you, Canal. Thanks for getting me through the shit show that is 2020 xxx

Reactions: 67
Imagine living your life in this constant cycle of ego, denial, hypocrisy, lies and self loathing.

Reactions: 32
Anybody else would just do the talk and tailor it to kids that age. It's meant to be FOR their benefit. Talk about what it's like to be on tv. What it's like to write a book. What your 'job' as a recipe writer (or whatever she is) is like. But no, apparently she took the opportunity to tell whoever asked her to do it about what a terrible ordeal she's gone through. If she couldn't be arsed to do it, she could have politely declined.

Reactions: 31
That "soup" looks so congealed and thick that you could stand a spoon up in it. Lovely passive aggressive digs too x

Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.