Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also just a clear dick move of a bully who knows that her fans are watching. Instead of addressing the claim, she takes on a condescending tone and downplays her role in order to belittle the questioner. Am not totally clear on the modern vernacular but I think this is an example of catfishing?
Gaslighting!

(Fruitlessly looking for the GIF from Muppets Christmas Carol - “light the lamp not the rat light the lamp not the rat!!!”)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The Sia situation she's decided to go off on is one of those things that makes me feel really old and bizarrely right wing despite knowing I am quite far left. Is not casting an actor with autism to play someone with autism that bad? Isn't the point of acting that you...don't need to be or have the qualities of the person you're pretending to be? Does thinking that make me Piers Morgan?

ETA - why doesn't she just not read here? It's so easy to not come here.
I agree with you, but sadly think in some people's eyes that does equate us to Piers Morgan. I feel a lot of nuance is missing on social media. Also, two things can be true at the same time, I.e. it's important to have diverse casting AND you shouldn't have to cast only autistic people to play autistic characters.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
God, someone needs to make her her own thread, she's just as bad
I think it was previously suggested she got her own thread but at the time she had a locked twitter account and not enough insta follows. I'd have to re-check the rules to see if a twitter blue tick with 30k+ followers would be eligible but I'm assuming ... yes?

Reactions: 20
Brb, just suffixing “IBS” to my Twitter name.

Honestly, you pop to Sainsbury’s for an hour and miss a whole world of drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She’s not famous. She’s like z list famous

She really needs to stop making herself look relevant and interesting

She’s not Madonna or Robbie ****ing Williams is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Genuinely interested in what they're paying her as opposed to what they're paying the ... you know .... ~ordinary~ folk.
Why don’t the squiggles see her being booked for work like this & the reference to payment in her text and think....... maybe this is someone getting paid media money.....

Reactions: 31
I think it was previously suggested she got her own thread but at the time she had a locked twitter account and not enough insta follows. I'd have to re-check the rules to see if a twitter blue tick with 30k+ followers would be eligible but I'm assuming ... yes?
Again hate to QT myself but it would be FANTASTIC to be able to put my dossier of historic screenshots somewhere proper so I could then delete them all from my computer 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.