Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've had a similar thought... Henry Hoover related, yes? and I may be too far down the rabbit hole here but I wouldn't put it past her to do this on purpose as bait. 🥴
Absolutely my first thought! A little treat for herself for such good day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I've had a similar thought... Henry Hoover related, yes? and I may be too far down the rabbit hole here but I wouldn't put it past her to do this on purpose as bait. 🥴
Mmm you’d think someone would alert her to it, perhaps it’s bait?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Is it Zoe Catastrophe coming back!?!!? She’s a great Jack. It’s been too short long

Can’t believe JM a marvel character name. I really thought she’d come up with it. Don’t know why I’m surprised really.

What I love about Tattle is the research aspect. I have really learned a lot about checking backgrounds etc from this. And I’d have previously considered myself cautious and diligent. I hadn’t a clue about the level of shill and hustle out there. Same goes the other way with Lestat the vampire, he just seems a bit different and not very socially aware, but probably not an actual threat once you look into him a bit more. Can you tell I used to be a goth? I have known many of his kind. I think this is why I’ve come over all protective 🦇

Where is sheep news? Do sheep sleep? I am a city girl I know literally nothing about their habits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
100% my thoughts - it's just bait to get us to say something stupid and crappy she can use against us. I don't for a second believe she'd leave that up for 40 minutes if it was real.

Reactions: 35
'Of course', it'll be merely a recipe note. A gram of Juniper berries per portion of toothpaste and ham sandwich for that festive touch, or some such perfectly ordinary thing to type into your Twitter app.

Normal portioning. Only 20% of an entire jar of the things.

Perfectly normal, nothing to see here.

Sniff sniff isn't severe hayfever a bastard at this time of year?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Where is sheep news? Do sheep sleep? I am a city girl I know literally nothing about their habits.
Who cares about a coded tweet or whether our thread titles are too cliquey. This is where it is at right now.

hashtagnc500 hashtagloopy hashtag🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Mmm you’d think someone would alert her to it, perhaps it’s bait?!

I really do think it could be to try and catch us out, just so she can say "I bum tweeted and that awful cabal who wouldn't let me join in say I take drugs!"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I personally think she is weighing her boobs j cup 1 gram. Come at me ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What did she blame it on last time? No way she doesn’t notice, phone doesn’t get put down long enough

• Haha
Reactions: 29
More attention-seeking. Christ, half the things she does intend to post vanish within seconds, so there's no way that would still be up if it wasn't intentional.

Reactions: 27
Praise be - the hair is growing back.
Right so I’ve never posted just been quietly reading these threads for months but never needed to contribute you’ve got it all covered (and been entertaining me to no end).

but THIS the ‘I’ve still got patchy bits but I can cover it up’ nope nope nope. I’m a hairdresser (🔺) and you cannot cover supposed patchy bits on hair that short it’s not possible?! I’ve got clients who do have stress related alopecia and frankly her whole ‘my hairs falling out’ rhetoric is utter bullshit and it’s not fair on people who do suffer from this arghhhhh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 117
Cabal, I come to you tonight in penitence. I am sorry made that photoshop of Jack holding Brenda's banger. Having had it thrust upon me unexpectedly (twice!) in this thread by @Montrachet I realise the true horror of what I've done. From now on, I'm a changed sideboard. No more suggestive close-ups of flabby bangers.

Unless they're under a spoiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.