Jack Monroe #107 The writing’s on the wallpaper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I was thinking what with the lifelong love of singing, songwriting, writing, X factor auditioning, journalism and of course the latest tv presenting, it does seem like Jack was destined to be famous. Was it a Norma Jean tribute?
Has she always been destined for fame?

To be fair I like the name Jack Monroe, makes a good contrast to have Jack then a surname associated with a very feminine famous lady, plus great name for a lesbian (we have a number of Fraus who prefer Fraus, you know what I mean? Makes a change from Romy etc)

Reactions: 22
I mean I was thinking what with the lifelong love of singing, songwriting, writing, X factor auditioning, journalism and of course the latest tv presenting, it does seem like Jack was destined to be famous. Was it a Norma Jean tribute?
Has she always been destined for fame?

To be fair I like the name Jack Monroe, makes a good contrast to have Jack then a surname associated with a very feminine famous lady, plus great name for a lesbian (we have a number of Fraus who prefer Fraus, you know what I mean? Makes a change from Romy etc)
Jack Monroe is also a Marvel character.
Screenshot_20201119-210638.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Perhaps she's going to America to research the medicinal properties of horse spunk sauce. We mock her, but imagine if it turns out to be the cure for covid.
I'll take the coronavirus over ingesting anything her hands have touched - we don't know whats hiding under those nails ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
After our experience with the vampire friend I had a little nose at some of the other big Jack fans - specifically ones she has liked and/or interacted with. Has anyone else had a gander at the BexBites lady? Chip off the #ActuallyAutistic #SingleMum #Patreon #OnlyFans block.

I mention her because I feel like I have really had my eyes opened here with how dreadfully easy it is to set up a good little earner from the interweb. Spoiler alert though - it does appear that she has a proper paid job on top of the internet stuff so I am not as perturbed by her - just a bit “eye-roll emoji” sort of feeling.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
After our experience with the vampire friend I had a little nose at some of the other big Jack fans - specifically ones she has liked and/or interacted with. Has anyone else had a gander at the BexBites lady? Chip off the #ActuallyAutistic #SingleMum #Patreon #OnlyFans block.

I mention her because I feel like I have really had my eyes opened here with how dreadfully easy it is to set up a good little earner from the interweb. Spoiler alert though - it does appear that she has a proper paid job on top of the internet stuff so I am not as perturbed by her - just a bit “eye-roll emoji” sort of feeling.
She’s a clone, could be Monroe’s stunt double. They all sound the same, so maverick so different and so identical.

Reactions: 14
Well I know what it looks like but surely it couldn’t be could it? Would she be that stupid?
To be honest at this point I can't put it past her to just be tweeting shite in the hopes that we come up with some conspiracy theory reason for it other than her just being an attention seeking wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Well I know what it looks like but surely it couldn’t be could it? Would she be that stupid?
I think I've had a similar thought... Henry Hoover related, yes? and I may be too far down the rabbit hole here but I wouldn't put it past her to do this on purpose as bait. 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 27
It would take a special type of stupid to Ed Balls any delivery requests but who knows? After all, according to our beloved Jack, all sorts are at it! Children’s writers....who knows who else!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.