Jack Monroe #106 She’s ‘aving a carafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Rose West thing is making me laugh remembering when Craig off big brother had a meltdown cos they said his task wig made him look like Myra Hindley

I have a new challenge for Alan, to superimpose Jacks latest face on Jack from a few years back. Or vice versa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Without my (giant) spex on, Noel looks a lot like Jackie!
Honestly I thought it was her as I quickly scrolled through. The difference between her in the video Vs the selfie is s h o c k i n g but whatever floats ya boat Jack nice lip work let's stop telling people it's sore because of ADHD and autism please

Also I can't get over the tin throwing are we supposed to be really impressed by it I just -

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So is the Dr tall or did she dance in six inch heels with someone else for another show do we think? Or was she sharing the limelight on this iplayer thing with someone else too?

Reactions: 18
The vampire guy is like good old Stuart on steroids. This is mad. THIS is who she should be afraid of. It pisses me off that she has so much internalised misogyny that she sees the mostly female cabal as a threat, but thrives on compliments from men who go past creepy and into the realm of truly frightening.

...but I may just be mad that I can't get iPlayer without setting up a VPN, so I may miss her triumphant return to the silver big small very very small screen. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Crikey, if you lot like Nibbles so much, wait until you meet Loppy! I shall try and persuade her to pose for a photo tomorrow after I've got them out of the field with the bales in!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
...but I may just be mad that I can't get iPlayer without setting up a VPN, so I may miss her triumphant return to the silver big small very very small screen. 😢
Given Jack’s track record I’d be thankful for small mercies.

Crikey, if you lot like Nibbles so much, wait until you meet Loppy! I shall try and persuade her to pose for a photo tomorrow after I've got them out of the field with the bales in!
Omg I can’t wait to meet Loppy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
D73E9C8B-08D8-440C-A4C3-B0BDD94D481F.jpeg

replying to James Cleverly like he’s your mate?

bleeping hell Jack. Cosying up to Tories again, is it? 🤢🤢🤢 Horrendous scenes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Is Loppy another lovely sheep? Maybe a rabbit?

Every year when I go to the highland show ( not this year alas), I always love to pat as many sheep as possible.

They are so softy soft soft!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
YES please give us some Loppy love!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Those pictures are of different people. I swear she has a really tit stunt double for TV or something.

Nibbles the sheep has brightened a very tough day, please thank him with extra sheep dreamies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Remember that screenshot she shared that showed she has blocked literally thousands of people? And yet she won't block this guy? I really do despair.
But he gives such nice dopamine hits....

Jack, just look at the bars on those windows and think where you could end up 😱

Reactions: 16
Jack Monroe #107 - the Nibbles and Loppy fan club

How much of a chaos do we think that might trigger??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.