Jack Monroe #106 She’s ‘aving a carafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Jack we need you to do an intro shot, something that sums you up”

Honestly gutted she didn't start howling and clawing the floor. It would have been perfect and so Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Top Essex Tory bantz.
0481C915-FF2A-4569-910A-0692BCA2EFC1.jpeg

ETA the actual pic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Sooooo the "first photo of me that has professional make up on which has still been edited to duck" :rolleyes:
That isn't a bad photo. I still think she looks tired and ill though. Hopefully she will keep feeling better

She needs to stop with the filler if that what she is at, she will end up like kp if she's not careful with some gold-digger rinising her baked beans for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s done so much weird tit to her face. I think it’s been fillers and Botox, plus eyelashes and contouring. Even in video still she looks like a bad waxwork of herself.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.