Jack Monroe #106 She’s ‘aving a carafe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!

This is Nibbles :) She had a touch of scald, which sort of a sheep version of athlete's foot and can get pretty painful for them, so she was having her foot treated daily with an antibiotic spray. Fortunately she's the tamest of the lot, hence she has a name - she likes to walk up to me and chew on the pocket she knows I usually have a few ewe rolls in to get me to give her one.

View attachment 315068
Oh Nibbles is gorgeous!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So this "Dr Rupy" thing is a BBC web series, each episode 10 mins long, filmed in his kitchen, and Jack is on one of them?

And this is what's given Jackie such joy and elation?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Urgh she’s just unbearable. So is the programme she can’t mention actually a programme with this doctor?! She’s bad at keeping secrets if so.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not sure he has got the new lips quite right. A bit of extra clay required for remodelling when she gets back to the crappy bungalow tonight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I’ve got both of Dr Rupy’s books and have cooked lots from them - they are very focused on good nutrition, the majority of his food is veggie or vegan (he does very occasionally use chicken or fish), and it’s all about non-processed, healthy, balanced ingredients. His podcasts tend to be with other medical people, talking about the links between illness and nutrition etc.
I suspect he would be horrified at the very notion of eyelid & bollock sausages, let alone feeding that shite to your kid.
I think the last series he did (10 minute episodes in which he cooked) was a red-button extra on BBC. Maybe this latest thing is the same.

Reactions: 32
So this "Dr Rupy" thing is a BBC web series, each episode 10 mins long, filmed in his kitchen, and Jack is on one of them?

And this is what's given Jackie such joy and elation?!
Loads of offers will be on the table after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.