Jack Monroe #105 The slop thickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the subliminal positioning of PATREON in big letters.

Also, can someone triangulate the calculator for me, I actually think it looks pretty cool :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
She's clearly working on a new master plan to fleece more cash out of slop enthusiasts.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I love the subliminal positioning of PATREON in big letters.

Also, can someone triangulate the calculator for me, I actually think it looks pretty cool :oops:
I think it comes from a company called sengu... they are all over eBay.
Very Muji in style but like everything in her life, she has to have a branded version.

Reactions: 16
Patreon

- Mention I'm cold to increase subs
- post another excuse about lack of postcards
- promise exclusive recipes etc but never deliver
- repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Liking gherkins and horseradish and beetroot doesn't make you edgy or give you a personality. Like many people, I like strong-flavoured stuff. Other people don't. I honestly don't know what else there is to say on the matter. It's so bleeping boring.
She's going to take that as a challenge. I can feel it, we're in for weeks of sandwich fillings because she is so kerrrrrazeeee. Marshmallow and Chilli Jam, Flugelbinder and Sausage, Hatstand and Slaw, Egg and Trumpet. Oh the laughs we have ahead of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's going to take that as a challenge. I can feel it, we in for weeks of sandwich fillings because she is so kerrrrrazeeee. Marshmallow and Chilli Jam, Flugelbinder and Sausage, Hatstand and Slaw, Egg and Trumpet. Oh the laughs we have ahead of us.
I think if it’s anchoïade egg, the trumpet comes as part of the package.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also if she was drinking directly from it then she’s bleeping unhinged and would look exactly like this

Whereas if she was just pouring the contents into a smaller glass then nobody would notice and it’s a complete non-story.

Also eternally baffled that she could possibly have new clients. Who on earth is looking at her Twitter like “oooh, plated donkey diarrhoea with a side of narcissistic personality disorder? Just what our brand needs. We’ll take it!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
BB is generous and loves buying stuff, and is definitely not just a convenient excuse for all the expensive tit she's buying, oh no.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jack has a LOT of things. I like a cheeky purchase but she seems to have so much crockery and furniture and calculators and stuff.

Reactions: 32
It must have nearly killed her staying off Twitter yesterday but one thing is always certain when she takes a break - she comes back and is even more unbearable than usual.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.