Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tragedy mash and sausages combo is one of her better recipes however it’s so easy to make I honestly wouldn’t need to look at a recipe to see how to do that.

Reactions: 21
Is this not a message to Scotland saying 'How could you, a writer, consider publishing an article exposing a fellow writer with disability and mental health issues who promotes support, via Patreon, for an organisation that provides a space for writing about disabled and mental health issues'. Cynical? Moi?

I want more Larry David gifs, please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
As the 21st most mediocre lesbian in Munster, I have a question.
Would that 'grip' have anything to do with the lack of longevity in her career as a sex worker?
89B93723-881F-4BFC-A12B-AA9635BCB3F1.jpeg

Ooh, sorry ‘bout that, fam. I’d get some germolene on it, if I were you.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
055340DA-5500-40BD-8D0B-2F9D320D4168.jpeg
21464FC5-1B0C-480F-B48F-0F9419701346.jpeg

From my screenshot library for those who missed these works of art the first time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
She didn't calculate the recipe costs for this one :unsure:
There were no costs cos it was made from leftover stuff in the cupboards and the fridge. Hence, FREEEEEEEE!!! Look a meal done and I’ve still got £20 left. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a cookery book many years ago, called The single vegan it was so much more useful than any of JM's offerings. It was arranged into seasons with 6 or so weeks of recipes for each one. There was a shopping list each week , if you made mashed potatoes on Monday there was a pie to use the rest up on Thursday. The food was varied, included different types of protein ( so all essential amino acids were consumed) and the pantry staples were exactly that. Sadly it was lost in a move , but that was a book that saved me money and improved my cooking skills and nutritional intake.

on a completely different subject if the arthritis necessitates eating meat why is she still eating food from the deadly nightshade fam, tomatoes, potatoes, aubergine and the like. Any googling would have brought up the link between them and worsening of inflammatory disorders
RA sufferer here, it is inconclusive and very much varies individual to individual regarding whether it helps or not. Having said that them complaining about their RA and how bad their hands are (although they are able to chop, carry and lift) drives.me.mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I used to work with a woman who had a lady di scrapbook. This was just over 20 years ago now. She must have been about 45. And in a really weird quirk one of our colleagues looked like Lady Di. Like honestly could have made a career as a double. The girl concerned thought she looked more like Sophie Wessex but definitely a lady Di lookalike

Im not a royalist but I was sorry when Diana died however it’s very hard to muster enthusiasm over a Lady Di scrapbook when you don’t care about the royals.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.