Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 306953
‘Yelled at’ ‘mail’. Yeehaw, Jack. Yeehaw.
I regularly use our local, small post office for posting both parcels, envelopes and paying in cheques, which can sometimes take a while especially when I used to post 300 envelopes worldwide. In 18 years I have never met anyone abusing the staff although there are sometimes a few grumbles between customers when having to queue outside.

Reactions: 26
I used to wear Anais Anais as a teenager and I had a friend who pronounced it Anay Anay which is how I always hear it in my head now.
See Jack - you’re not the only one who can come up with random perfume anecdotes.
It doesn’t quite match up to Jack’s “hilarious” anecdote about fighting over a dead man’s talcum powder, though. 😕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
View attachment 306959
Where was this compassion for the train social media people? The bank employee who wouldn’t take her tattoos as proof of ID? The place who couldn’t deliver her big special bed? Bugger off. Also, 24 hours and 17 minutes late for letdown larder, babe.

View attachment 306963
M’Lud, I respectfully refer you to the tweets from TWO HOURS AGO about napping for 72hours.
She must surely be saying this tit just to provoke a reaction, surely??

Reactions: 22
I regularly use our local, small post office for posting both parcels, envelopes and paying in cheques, which can sometimes take a while especially when I used to post 300 envelopes worldwide. In 18 years I have never met anyone abusing the staff although there are sometimes a few grumbles between customers when having to queue outside.
I worked at one for years and really enjoyed working there. Definitely got some angry and out of order customers from time to time, but so many of our regulars were vulnerable people collecting benefits for different reasons be it disability or illness. They would almost always come back within a few days to apologise. Jack needs to stop with these conversation-starter engagement stories. All these typical things cannot possibly happen to her on the daily. /eyeroll

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Twitter version. I’ll spare you the pic. Let him have a bloody jam roll, Jack. View attachment 306192
Also. ‘Smol’.
Ye gods. She’s put yellow sticker salad in that? The yellow sticker salad that has to be eaten on the day of purchase, or else it goes rank and slimy. And she thinks the poor kid can have this evil concoction a few days running? 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Anyway it's a lot of effort to go to just to let Tattle know she's been to the PO this week. Although no pic of the parcel stack so did it really happen?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
and hang on, she said meany shouty lady was shouting at *her*, not the staff! and yet, she's saint jack, saviour of the post office staff! 🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
And the Brexit stockpile that annoyed Louisa so much before SHE LEFT !
Ah this would be the Brexit stockpile that was going to a food bank if it turned out not to be needed or is another one I wasn't aware of?

Reactions: 18
Do you think this 'be kind to people in customer services' extends to people manning the social media of a train line to and from Edinburgh? I guess not.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I’ve never interacted with JM in my life on Twitter. Never interacted with squiggles or indeed anything else that is marginally related to her. I do view her account and I did follow her for a period before I became wise to her shenanigans. Today, she blocked me. 😂😅
7D86E961-DFC9-4DB5-B80F-0CB3BC7D0BF9.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.