Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in my 50s, the Toiletries stuff she was going on about wasn't posh (apart from the Elizabeth arden and anais anais), it was standard stuff in the 70s and 80s, and that's the point, it was way before her time most of it.

If fraus want to experience coal tar for themselves home bargains sell wright's soap and vosene shampoo.

Will the neighbour leave a nail brush next time? We live in hopes!

(the thread closed as I was trying to post this)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I like penhaligans and moon over the website, have only ever paid postage on samples. But, branding aside you do get what you pay for with scent and I can't see the 15 quid one being equivalent

Reactions: 21
Blah blah jumpers for goalposts, riding your Chopper, taping the top ten on a Sunday off the radio remember that?
Ah the memories. Section 28, Miners strike, poll tax riots, soup kitchens, FREE butter and cheese from the DHSS. She wouldn’t last a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I'm a few years older than her and I do remember most of the products she's banging on about. But I had older parents who remained a little old fashioned in their tastes through the years 😂

Have never smelt that posh perfume though, far too fancy for this frau.

Reactions: 25
The kid must've had the half eaten dinosaur biscuit thrust at him and told to put himself to bed this eve as she hasn't stopped tweeting for hours

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
and of course she adores saint sali. she wants to be in her cool girl gang, hanging out with CatMo (that actually autocarroted to catto) and LaLa at the groucho. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ooft, apologies if this has been posted before but here’s proof that Jack still couldn’t post stuff for paying fans THREE YEARS AGO. And...there was an accident to hide her incompetence.
Of course there was.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
This is why I can't even with her cosplay £20 food shops - in her mind, £15 is a total bargain for cologne because it's not £110. But it's 75% of her weekly food budget
I got bronnley stuff for a gift for my birthday, it is definitely not something people on budgets just buy willy nilly. The soaps alone are expensive. She's a trumpet who is allowed nice things.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Avon still sell those perfumes (timeless, far away etc), and they still sink.

I wear a lot of avon perfume as its quite cheap, but not any of those.

She really is on one tonight, praise be that SB isn't there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooft, apologies if this has been posted before but here’s proof that Jack still couldn’t post stuff for paying fans THREE YEARS AGO. And...there was an accident to hide her incompetence.
Of course there was.
Haha! Fell -at speed- and cracked her (knee this time) on concrete. It's almost word for word the incident I posted from the book yesterday. Gosh she really will need to consult the list of new incidents a kindly Frau posted yesterday very soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.