Jack Monroe #103 Take her as she is or leave her be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also again going on about her work life balance. What does her work consist of? Writing books? What else? Tweeting?

I also thought it was very interesting that she stated that all her relationships ended due to PTSD.

All of them? PTSD from her 18 months of being poor?

But she’s now a pescatarian bodybuilder? With a fascination for lard and eggs and a screed of health conditions?

She’s not a pescatarian if she eats meat which she does. She’s a carnivore.
Not sure how to link it but @MancBee did a great summation earlier this morning of the work/jobs she doesn’t do! Quite astounding she believes she’s owed so much for doing so little

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s also again going on about her work life balance. What does her work consist of? Writing books? What else? Tweeting?

I also thought it was very interesting that she stated that all her relationships ended due to PTSD.

All of them? PTSD from her 18 months of being poor?

But she’s now a pescatarian bodybuilder? With a fascination for lard and eggs and a screed of health conditions?

She’s not a pescatarian if she eats meat which she does. She’s a carnivore.
I just wish she'd realise it's her constant lying that gets folks backs up. It's like the whole vegan performance, if she'd just said she was cutting back on meat and had developed an interest in vegan cooking, no one bar the lunatic fringe of the online vegan movement would have cared. Similarly with her pescatarian body building lies, why can't she just say her diet is mostly pescatarian but she still eats meat from time to time? Even the whole poverty performance is mainly bollocks but it didn't have to be -she could have just said she had to cut back drastically when she was on benefits but although she's doing better now she has retained an interest in economy cooking because advice like that would have helped her when she was skint. There was a lot of goodwill towards her in the beginning, it's her lying and relentless tacky drama that have turned people against her. Instead of buying sideboards and making a total prick of herself she'd be better using her money to sit down with a professional and work out why she is so hellbent on sabotaging every last one of the many, many opportunities she's been given. Her begging and whining about money now is her just throwing a tantrum because she's not rich and can't be arsed putting the work in to become better off.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I'm sure she once said that she doesn't make a recipe again, she's always trying to find the next one.

Makes sense, once you've made the good stuff you're bound to end up with botulism and ephemera as ingredients 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a member of a Facebook group which is about the village I grew up in, covering residents past and present.
There was some poster who persistently would put photos of say Pears soap and those beaded 70s handbags, with a caption just saying “WHO MINDS O THESE??” They got worse at nights over the weekend.
They got ignored and eventually booted from the page. Why are people engaging with her??!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m on a grunk so someone else might have had this already, but it did make me 😂 Eco Vladimir speaks.
*waves to Fraus and Herrs* Mainly lurking at the moment due to poor MH (the WORST MH issues EVER, so duck off and thankyou), but @Alansbigplate and @Pocahontas have had me HOOTING, as have the rest of you. I had to, however, post a bit of a ‘what the duck is this?!’ comment here...has anyone seen Cooper (the wanker) recently?? Because that looks like a plate of innards to me 😬

As you were, my lovelies. Big hairy hugs to you all ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
*waves to Fraus and Herrs* Mainly lurking at the moment due to poor MH (the WORST MH issues EVER, so duck off and thankyou), but @Alansbigplate and @Pocahontas have had me HOOTING, as have the rest of you. I had to, however, post a bit of a ‘what the duck is this?!’ comment here...has anyone seen Cooper (the wanker) recently?? Because that looks like a plate of innards to me 😬

As you were, my lovelies. Big hairy hugs to you all ☺
Hope you’re feeling better soon.

I’m worried about the poor rabbit shut away in the cold dark garage. And those disgusting stews are pretty light on protein...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She is actually an omnivore. She will eat any old tit. 🤣🤣
She's not just any omnivore, she's an awful one. Eating horrid food with no care for quality or ethics. She's no better than a scavenger, like a greedy, scabby old crow.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Next instalment in the Jack is completely lacking in any self awareness saga. She’s liked this tweet about poverty-note the ‘no drama’.
NO DRAMA!!! Aaaaaagh, the shamelessness of it sets my teeth on edge. It’s like it was aimed at her and she completely failed to see it.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Her "diabolical work life balance" is because she hardly does any "work", it's all "life". She up at 4am but she's 100% going to have a dinosaur nap later, people with a real job can't do that. They can't spend all day Monday teaching someone to cook. Her Twitter addiction is out of control, it consumes her. I honestly don't think she's spent 8 hours properly working since the control centre job.
If she has autism as she claims, one of the most important things that is recommended is routine. She does nothing to try and help herself manage better. I really cannot fathom how her BB copes with all her histrionics alongside a busy and high pressure job.

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20201111-080111_Instagram.jpg

Oh look, Jack, Sir Matt recognising someone who is working with lower income families. The important word here is WORKING.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Next instalment in the Jack is completely lacking in any self awareness saga. She’s liked this tweet about poverty-note the ‘no drama’.
NO DRAMA!!! Aaaaaagh, the shamelessness of it sets my teeth on edge. It’s like it was aimed at her and she completely failed to see it.
I presume the boy in the photo is a model. If he were genuinely poor he would be howling and clawing the floor as his mother looks on whilst rinsing a tin of spaghetti hoops at the sink in their crappy bungalow.

View attachment 306649
Oh look, Jack, Sir Matt recognising someone who is working with lower income families. The important word here is WORKING.
I'm sure Jack will be advising behind the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 12.47.47.png

This is from Cooking On a Bootstrap. I dread to think what horrifying substances she'd eat if she wasn't "incredibly fussy".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Rabbits should also ideally be paired. Why doesn’t she have the rabbit in her house? Seriously. Animals like company and if she’s got a rabbit shut away in a garage she should seriously think about re homing it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.