Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember wondering whether she would electrocute herself live on air. Wonder what Fireman Dad had to say about the snakes' wedding of cables and sockets? To say nothing of the trip hazard.
Snakes wedding?! 😂 what an image!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Evening Cabal.
It is now October 18th and she's been to bloody Asda again....
A couple of points...
Why? Just bleeping why?
She's doing it for no reason and lying as well. WHY?!!! She isn't including toiletries/cleaning products/pet food/bog roll. So she's NOT spending £20.
She admits she get milk delivered. This also not in th 20 quid. Also, if it's 'milk and more' delivering it you can get loads more than milk delivered. They also pay less to the farmers than the supermarkets do.
She claims she's making 42 meals out if it all. She isn't, the boy is with his father for quite a lot of the time (i still maintain he is the resident parent) so she doesn't have to provide meals for him all week.
Oh and, as always, WHY IS SHE SO INSUFFERABLY RUDE?!!!!

Back in my Grunka time machine...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
I am making the cannelini buerre blanc and it’s all your fault.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Also one of you recommended a podcast and it has spoilered Drag Race All Stars for me so you fraus are all in my bad books

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 304810

She's slimmed down her neck and chin 😡 Zoom in and you'll see where she accidentally loses some colour in her shirt collar. This makes me so mad, she is ED-fishing shamelessly.

She has also flattened her eye(?), so well done Jack.

ETA: something weird going on with the hair on the back of her neck too, to the point that her earring is distorted. She is so bad at this! (and everything else)
Absolutely no photoshopping available for those gargantuan Adenoids though.
They must be roughly the size of the knackers on a teenaged chimp.
If she insists on cooking on TV can she do it the same way Tony Hart did his art, silently?
I swear to god I thought that fucker was a deaf-mute for years.
The shock when I heard him speak is still a vivid memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I spent a disproportionate amount of time on my lunch break trying to figure out if the original Greta one was Jack 😂
I don’t believe this, but for the purposes of the joke I’ll say ‘no that was another spoiled little rich girl having a tantrum’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This recipe for Jack's 'caribbean' chilli made me laugh. A long warning about how incredibly spicy it is and only for hardcore spice lovers, I was expecting there to be a scotch bonnet or something. No, just a pinch of chilli flakes or cayenne pepper lol. Also she clearly had lip fillers on the mind this day...

I cannot stand how she always claims to be scribbling tit down in notebooks, trying to conjure an image of some kind of maverick chef genius. All that effort just to buy some pre-made seasoning and sprinkle it over slop.

View attachment 304737
Ok, so I am fuming about this. How on earth can this serve 4?

I use my fitness pal and have put the ingredients into the app. I have been generous and given her the benefit of the doubt and said each person gets 100g of beans, when actually the net weight once the water has gone is nearer 250g .
It comes to about 140 calories (including the spices) and I cannot see how that will be enough to feed a family unless you cost in rice/naan etc. The alarm bells started ringing with 100g of spinach.

If she carries on posting triggering pictures and writing recipes that clearly do not contain enough calories to feed a family without the addition of extra, uncosted ingredients then I may have to get my #buddle to delete my twitter to prevent me from spouting off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I'm staying away from here for the time being as she is making my tit itch. Just been on twitter and she's all up in my feed about making a white sauce for a bread and butter pudding 🤢🤢🤢 what the absolute duck? Please can someone stop her? Meant to share this the other day too and forgot. Will be back soon when I can face catching up on last few threads 😘View attachment 304823
She is the exact opposite of all four of those traits.

Reactions: 15
I can't figure out for the life of me why she needs to lie parts of her dining table on the kitchen counters. To make it ever so slightly higher? Why? Here's an absolutely mad concept: just cooking in the kitchen as is without any ridiculous set ups. Another mad concept: if the space is unsuitable for the work, maybe let them get someone else who is prepared
Fixed that for you. No need for the rest of it. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It can't just be me who wastes their own time calculating the calories in Jack' s ' serves 4' recipes just to prove to myself they don't,?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.