Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

1. I feel like You Tube is stalking me as all my recommendations are now for Jack Monroe.

2. Look another job/talent/joke to add to THE LIST

3. How is the FINGER?
I watched this why is she so monotone? If you don’t want to do it don’t do it. Also if you’re thanking people just say bloody thank you. She’s actually an ok singer a few singing lessons wouldn’t go amiss but bloody hell. I’ve heard more upbeat eulogies than that waffle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she ever thought about purchasing a multicooker. They are amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time she films from home she does it in the shed, in the dining room, on a camping stove, on a random plank of wood...

It's so she has something to blame when things go wrong. She always needs extenuating circumstances. God she's tiresome. Is the splinter out yet?
But then why the need for the dining table’s middle section over the sink and units in the kitchen?

Reactions: 16
But then why the need for the dining table’s middle section over the sink and units in the kitchen?
So she won't have to "duck under the cupboards" 🤷‍♀️
I also forgot that when she was doing the DKL broadcasts from home she bought one of her many Cotswold units through and put it in the middle of the kitchen so she could face the camera. So that's another setup. Can you REMEMBER the fuss she made about that?! And all the extension leads!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I also forgot that when she was doing the DKL broadcasts from home she bought one of her many Cotswold units through and put it in the middle of the kitchen so she could face the camera. So that's another setup. Can you REMEMBER the fuss she made about that?! And all the extension leads!
I remember wondering whether she would electrocute herself live on air. Wonder what Fireman Dad had to say about the snakes' wedding of cables and sockets? To say nothing of the trip hazard.

Reactions: 36
I can't figure out for the life of me why she needs to lie parts of her dining table on the kitchen counters. To make it ever so slightly higher? Why? Here's an absolutely mad concept: just cooking in the kitchen as is without any ridiculous set ups. Another mad concept: if the space is unsuitable for the work, maybe let them get someone else who is prepared

Reactions: 26
20201109_184244.jpg

She's slimmed down her neck and chin 😡 Zoom in and you'll see where she accidentally loses some colour in her shirt collar. This makes me so mad, she is ED-fishing shamelessly.

She has also flattened her eye(?), so well done Jack.

ETA: something weird going on with the hair on the back of her neck too, to the point that her earring is distorted. She is so bad at this! (and everything else)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Yep, she could have all this so nicely organised by now that it works like clockwork...

Reactions: 17
It's a form of procrastination, I know when I have difficult stuff to to deal with I often skirt around the edges of of until it is too late, then it hits me full in the face and I am unprepared. It's like making beautiful revision timetables but not actually revising.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm staying away from here for the time being as she is making my tit itch. Just been on twitter and she's all up in my feed about making a white sauce for a bread and butter pudding 🤢🤢🤢 what the absolute duck? Please can someone stop her? Meant to share this the other day too and forgot. Will be back soon when I can face catching up on last few threads 😘
83B67DAB-B53D-459E-8D3A-E6748000E7FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
'If I'm going to be living here again, I am bloody well cooking and won't be shoved out like the cat'.

'BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK! I COOK!'

'Fine, I'll learn. Get a couple of recipe books, all you have to do is LEAVE ME ALONE in there'.

'You've got MY books already'.

'_____'

'I could do an anchoiade of marmalade and Bisto, lovingly spread across a slice of Mangowood and lentil meringue for tea?'

'_____'

'A soup of grassclippings, lemon curd and Wotsits, delicately garnished with half a Hydrangea bush and some Catsan crumble toppings?'

'_____'

'For duck's sake, why do you have to make things so hard? If you can't appreciate my PARTICULAR TALENTS, you might as well just have a bleeping pizza and be done with it'

'PIzza? That's perfect. You lie on the sofa whilst the Drawing Paste does its thing and I'll handle that. [Tries to walk through door, but it is blocked by a hand more heavily bandaged than the Invisible Man] Can you let me into the kitchen now, please?'

'Wait! I'll need to get out the polyfilla, the lentil souffle out of the 3rd fridge, unicorn tears from the tins on the 2nd fridge and half a cup of Go-Cat to sprinkle over the top because we don't have any normal ingredients for Pizza, like caviar and quails eggs'

'WHAT? Oh, for duck's sake. What do you want on your pizza?'

'[whispers tearfully as blood loss from the 2nd foot injury combines with the rapidly ascending Klebsiella and Tetanus from the literal branch stuck in her texting finger] There's some eggs and crab paste in the 1st outdoor fridge. And a melted Lion Bar'.

'duck THIS tit. I'm going back out.'

[SFX: Door slams, expensive pushbike is dragged back out of the garage and wheeled down the driveway]

Twenty Minutes Later.

[SFX: Front door slams]

'Right, I'm back and I've got some tinned tomatoes, cheese and Asparagus'.

'Bet you didn't get Tipo 00 flour, semolina, Ligurian Sea Salt shards, San Francisco sourdough starter, single bottle, more of a virgin than Mary, olive oil and a Kitchenaid pizza dough spinnytosser attachment though, did you? See, you just don't know what you're doing, do you?'

'No, I didn't'

[SFX: A packet of pre baked pizza bases are dropped onto the non-extendible parts of the Cotswold Company table]

'_______' [Ouchy lip quivers and a barely audible sniff]

'What?'

'It's just that, I was thinking, maybe, perhaps I could use those to make a curry and we could make a Pizza with blended wound dressings and my tears'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm staying away from here for the time being as she is making my tit itch. Just been on twitter and she's all up in my feed about making a white sauce for a bread and butter pudding 🤢🤢🤢 what the absolute duck? Please can someone stop her? Meant to share this the other day too and forgot. Will be back soon when I can face catching up on last few threads 😘View attachment 304823
If there was a thankyoux in there I would have been certain she wrote it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't help but wonder what calamities have befallen Jack and her unstable worktop of death in the last few hours. I'm so looking forward to hearing all about the You've Been Framed-style bloopers!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.