Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the daily cooking lesson for Buddle?

That fizzled out quickly. The way she harped on about it, honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think the £20 shop Jack is by a million miles the one I hate the most. Nasty manipulative little narcissist. 😡

And then to start the whole "I'm exhausted" routine for sympathy from her followers who end up feeling like they've done something wrong. Horrid.

Here's a tip Jack, if being called out is exhausting you so much - duck OFF THEN.
I do think it must be exhausting, trying to keep up with all her lies then get defensive when she’s called out. I cannot imagine having to live like that, with two phones on the go constantly trying to work out how to tie today’s storyline into something else you made up two weeks ago because even the Squigs have remembered it.

It’s just all so pointless, she’s gaining nothing and even her devoted Squiggles are starting to doubt her at this point.

Reactions: 43
@Alansbigplate you're a crazy genius, but not David. Not him.
Tattle questions “what about soap and toiletries, they’re not in the £20 shop” fairies leave bars of soap on the step

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Hmm, so a 'neighbour' leaves soap on the doorstep and now she's talking toiletries from the past that she loves? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Here we go with a bit of nostalgia to get the crowd going. She's my age. She doesn't really remember these things never mind use them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Jack had to throw a massive tantrum and now we’re going to need another thread again. Doesn’t she see what she’s doing to us???
D6CCD96D-A860-4FDC-AD99-AF1D31B06405.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.