Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An advent calendar? Why not just buy the bleeping stuff you want, when you want it???

• Haha
Reactions: 34
An advent calendar? Why not just buy the bleeping stuff you want, when you want it???
calling it now, she’ll start the “When I was younger we couldn’t afford/parents didn’t believe in advent calendars, so as an adult I buy myself 67 per year, all reduced to 10p in Asda in December 3rd” before the evening is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Same. I have no idea what any of these things smell like.
The only reason I know of some of them is because of mum/granny/older sister. My sister is 8 years older and would've got the bath pearls at Christmas. I would've been too young for that kind of stuff. Why does she do it. I guess she has an older following and this tit is how to get them going

Reactions: 19
I’m not a liar apart from all the lying
I’m a vegan apart from all the lard and billions of eggs

piss off. Piss off with all the tales of constant bullying. Stop grifting off the poor to fund your nice lifestyle. It’s an awful thing to do.
So bored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
On a mini grunk but wow this shopping budget Bellshill is ridiculous!! How, how (and sorry if I've missed something) has no one said, but what about the miso butter aubergine!!

And thanks to you lot, lovely cabal, I had a SEX DREAM about r Jackie, unruly labia and all (im gay which makes it more understandable but :sick: ) im so unbelievably traumatised, and I completely blame you lot.

However, I'll forgive you as you have been giving me some rare laughs whilst going through a grim break up in lockdown!

Rattling the tip jar for my therapy...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I'm stood over the hob making homemade baked beans to have on jacket potatoes later and scrolling through Jack's website. Her recipes are filled with unfulfilled promises! Here's another one...vegan pie glaze View attachment 305362
Why the duck would you have some secrets? 🙄 You're a food writer and a chef, your JOB is to tell other people how to make things. Can you imagine if an actual chef posted on Instagram or something "check out this delicious thing I've created/discovered that will revolutionise this food for an entire group of people!...I'm not gonna tell you plebs how to make it though 😏"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
On a mini grunk but wow this shopping budget Bellshill is ridiculous!! How, how (and sorry if I've missed something) has no one said, but what about the miso butter aubergine!!

And thanks to you lot, lovely cabal, I had a SEX DREAM about r Jackie, unruly labia and all (im gay which makes it more understandable but :sick: ) im so unbelievably traumatised, and I completely blame you lot.

However, I'll forgive you as you have been giving me some rare laughs whilst going through a grim break up in lockdown!

Rattling the tip jar for my therapy...
1605040944096.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I swear there's a small pharmacy 2 bars of charcoal soap lighter after a visit from Jack (after she was at the greengrocer's probably) today after seeing how popular the soap chat got on Twitter last night. GOD I wish the assistant who served her would come on and say um you bought these yourself hun! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The upside of her outbursts this evening? She's forgotten all about the finger so no endless Tweets about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.