Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is using herbs and spices from 7 years ago she has proved she is not a cook. There would not be any flavour left 🤪
When now husband moved in with me in 2012 he brought the contents of his kitchen cupboards. One day he cooked me a butternut squash and sage risotto. The sage was a little bit tasteless so we checked it - best before December 1998 😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Hold on.......(again:rolleyes:)

So Bubble Buddy can go off and buy whatever she wants.
Jack has to buy Bubble Buddy's meals out of her weekly shop.
Jack buys herself treats of duck eggs and mussels as she fancies them.
Jack buys followers treats of chocolate and crisps and pisses money on postage for them.
Her son gets one small gingerbread dinosaur that has a bite taken out of it??
Is there really nothing else for her son? No chocolate? No crisps? No curly wurlys? Not even a pack of bleeping maize snacks?

Forget about the soap on the doorstep, please someone leave something bloody decent on the doorstep for that boy:cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
"Killing me softly with his song, killing me softly, with his song, telling my whole life with his words, killing me softly"

His = Tattle

This one's for you Jack. Dedicated.
Shout out to Jack!
How about Pink "I've got Money now "

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the £20 shop Jack is by a million miles the one I hate the most. Nasty manipulative little narcissist. 😡

And then to start the whole "I'm exhausted" routine for sympathy from her followers who end up feeling like they've done something wrong. Horrid.

Here's a tip Jack, if being called out is exhausting you so much - duck OFF THEN.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
And, now we have the 'people don't want me to have nice things' again. Have all the nice things you want, big grapes, tiger bread, out of season vegetables, expensive cheese from Wairose, No one gives a flying duck. Just stop the damaging cos play.

Even your dimmest followers are thinking why do you need to stick to a £20 budget when your fubble is so obviously loaded?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Shut the absolute duck up, you gaslighting piece of tit. Jesus bleeping Christ. This is unconscionable. Stop with your DARVO bullshit. Why the duck are you doing this? Why are you so determined to be this person? It's bleeping abhorrent to lie and lie and lie and lie (about the smallest of bleeping things) and then do this bleeping reversal of roles bullshit. You're being called out (incredibly mildly on Twitter, less mildly on here) because YOU ARE bleeping LYING. You aren't the victim. You are perpetrating a bleeping falsehood that has actual real life effects on other people. You aren't the saviour of anyone, you aren't the poster child for anything, you are making a fool of yourself. This is just bleeping embarrassing. Give it a bleeping rest.

(Sorry @Silver Linings, obvs not aimed at you. Also sorry everyone else, but this is such bleeping triggering tit that I can't deal with it.)
I feel much the same now, trying to laugh but Louisa must be on way over 300k a year.
Jack is just taking the piss and doing her ballet lessons on Twitter, little Miss Twinkle Toes dancing and twirling and rinsing the poors out of their money :confused:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Butter. Obviously there was the miso butter thing the other day. But I seem to remember back in the mists of time (which is probably just a few weeks of Jack time) that she was constantly going on and on about butter and how much she loved it and how thickly she spread it on her soft soft softy soft bread. Or am I going mad?
You are not going mad.
907C88DC-775E-44E4-B67F-2EED02717BF7.jpeg

Ss credit to @Silver Linings

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
What the F*CK is the point of all this. Like wow, yeah, you can make your weekly shop come to £20 when you've only got to buy some fresh meat / veg / bread the occasional bag of rice ***BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL THE OTHER STUFF ALREADY IN YOUR LARDER, 3 FRIDGES AND A FURTHER 3 FREEZERS!*** What's the revelation / skill / but most importantly, WHAT IS THE POINT?
Thankyou! This is exactly what's been in my head for weeks now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Also, is she really using the exhausted excuse for her behaviour!? I think someone needs to buy her a dictionary, forget bleeping eggs. She clearly doesn't actually know what it means. She is not exhausted. SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And, now we have the 'people don't want me to have nice things' again. Have all the nice things you want, big grapes, tiger bread, out of season vegetables, expensive cheese from Wairose, No one gives a flying duck. Just stop the damaging cos play.

Even your dimmest followers are thinking why do you need to stick to a £20 budget when your fubble is so obviously loaded?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Hold on.......(again:rolleyes:)

So Bubble Buddy can go off and buy whatever she wants.
Jack has to buy Bubble Buddy's meals out of her weekly shop.
Jack buys herself treats of duck eggs and mussels as she fancies them.
Jack buys followers treats of chocolate and crisps and pisses money on postage for them.
Her son gets one small gingerbread dinosaur that has a bite taken out of it??
Is there really nothing else for her son? No chocolate? No crisps? No curly wurlys? Not even a pack of bleeping maize snacks?

Forget about the soap on the doorstep, please someone leave something bloody decent on the doorstep for that boy:cry:
While she is a terrible, self-serving person and this no doubt translates to her parenting, at least SB’s lovely dad works in Greggs and so no doubt brings home yumyums and other treats on the regular. He’s clearly not underfed so, given the calorie count of Jack’s recipes, we must assume his Dad and the secret Ocado deliveries feed him an ample amount.

The charity I mentioned earlier has been sending out art boxes over half term and the kids sent in thank you pictures which was adorable, but something I was really shocked by was like the developmental level on show in the drawings - 9 and 10 year olds drawing like toddlers, because schools are encouraged to forego arts for STEM and parents don’t have the time or inclination to do art and crafts. It was really heartbreaking to see, and I can’t help but think about Jack leaching money from stupid but well-intentioned people who could do SO MUCH in their communities but instead choose to give to her. Some of these children have such joyless little lives, while she’s mouthing off on Twitter that she can’t have nice things because she’s so very victimised.

I dislike her with a fury I didn’t really know I could muster.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.