Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe anyone who would've read that outburst would still be engaging with her at this point

Reactions: 36
It's definitely us she's addressing

View attachment 305941
Nope. Not having it. Sorry. I've gone off and questioned my behaviour before because you've posted stuff like this. You know what it feels like, it feels like the 13 years I spent with my ex-husband when I questioned every single step I took, every single thing I did, because he would pull this deny, attack, reverse tit on me. It hollowed me out, and I spent years, bleeping years, learning not to be that person any more. You take your online version of that and shove it sweetheart. You're out of order. There are so many lies in your bleeping 90 posts in the last hour that even your Twitter followers are all 'Hey, what's up here?' and now you're weaseling out of it with a poor little old me routine.

I wrote a load of justifications here, but I've deleted them, because there's no need for anyone here to justify themselves. Anyone can read what's here and see what's real and what is gaslighting bullshit.

Ahem. It's possible I need to step away from the internet for 10 minutes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 113
Jack: 'I forensically cost this all. I'm incredibly frugal. No cheating'

Also Jack: 'That said I do have an impressive store cupboard. Oh and I have multiple herbs in my garden. My rich family also has many many fruit trees. And my bubble buddy buys things. But apart from that, it really really truly is a very frugal life I lead. I'm being puppyishly honest about it. And only a very honest NON LIAR would talk this way.

The Fraus:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
But what about pads/tampons, washing up & laundry products, and toiletries I’ve never seen any of these in her shops?
If asked, she would definitely say she used a menstrual cup or reusable pads.
Jack, my pleasure, you can have those suggestions for free 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I burned my arm on the oven earlier, it is very burney, ouchy and hurty with a big blistery. I am at the hospital tomorrow for a scan, should I nip over to A&E and have the doctor look at it? The answer to that is a definite no.
Actually (she said in proper Partridge fashion) all burns bigger than a 50p piece should be checked by a doc.

They're nasty little bastards and can become infected (severely) quite quickly or heal badly, some silver cream might be in order.

Apologies for jumping in, I just read this and had to stick my medic face in, I'll go back and find out if you've heard that twenty times by now!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's definitely us she's addressing

View attachment 305941
I wish it would kill her faster, I’m utterly sick of her dangerous rhetoric. Claiming that she can feed two adults and a pre-teen on £20 per week while using an extensive store cupboard and Waitrose deli top-ups. Implying that people who can’t do the same are just lazy, or disorganised, or useless because she’s A LIVING CHAOS who works NINETY HOURS A WEEK and she still manages. She’s a liar and a fraud and an utter narc. The world would be a better place without her, and I don’t say that flippantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If this Twitter malarkey carries on they’ll have to rename Stockholm syndrome to squiggle syndrome 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Butter. Obviously there was the miso butter thing the other day. But I seem to remember back in the mists of time (which is probably just a few weeks of Jack time) that she was constantly going on and on about butter and how much she loved it and how thickly she spread it on her soft soft softy soft bread. Or am I going mad?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Please, please, please, please, please, please can we have the Twitter page of the side by side lies? Please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.